Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t wish any bad luck on her but she’s really sure that all they need is this one round of ivf??!! Maybe they will be very lucky, I’ve no experience of it or wouldn’t know anyone who has had to do it but even from reading here it seems to be that it can take several tries to get a positive result.

Reactions: 10
I can’t cope with her one leg in the pink dress. Why like???? She’s an absolute simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here to book a spot on the tour the ivf so we can get an up close view of Keith’s SUPER sperm attaching to Sarah’s fried eggs! Cycle to duck on tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t wish any bad luck on her but she’s really sure that all they need is this one round of ivf??!! Maybe they will be very lucky, I’ve no experience of it or wouldn’t know anyone who has had to do it but even from reading here it seems to be that it can take several tries to get a positive result.
What age is she ? I'm mid 30's and our consultant said that for our age the average statics for a successful cycle ending with a birth is approx 4 full cycles. Obviously some people are extremely lucky and their first go works 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed this gowl months ago. From catching up here on this thread I can see she's after going down the fertility route. They aren't together that long. I can see all of this blowing up. He'll get sick of her and her crap. It seems like he's just going along with things to make her happy. They aren't even suited well together from what I saw on insta. Things will definitely blow up. Big break up before next year I'm predicting. At this stage he's probably just with her for somewhere to stay. And she's with him just to play happy families to annoy Brian. It's poor Luke you'd feel sorry for in this tit show of a relationship. Can't believe they are going Down the fertility route this soon. Very very fast

Reactions: 21
I googled hycosy because I didn’t know what it was but it’s just an internal scan to check the cervix/uterus. I’ve had a couple myself just never heard the term before.

would this not have been done prior to any plan being made or any advise on future family planning. Scans an tests seem like rung one on a long ladder

She's 30 or 31 from recollection.

Sayyyyra doesn't care if Keet sticks around or he doesn't really, he's only filling a void left by Brian (literally :ROFLMAO:). Life has taught her that when one ride leaves another one is on the way and the single mom 'men are pigs' narrative will suit her down to the ground. People will tell her she's 'brave' and that someone who really deserves her will appear soon, and she'll be raking in the social welfare on her back like she always has. Not shading anyone who is a single parent or on social welfare (unless it's a strategic life choice like our Burp) but this one is trying to procreate with some knob she's known five minutes with medical intervention when really there's no rush and she's a dreadful mother to the child she already has.

She'll continue to be passed around by lads who think she's an easy lay and she'll be over there thinking she's the one using and abusing these clowns. And the cykilllll will continue again and again.

Reactions: 12
I googled hycosy because I didn’t know what it was but it’s just an internal scan to check the cervix/uterus. I’ve had a couple myself just never heard the term before.

would this not have been done prior to any plan being made or any advise on future family planning. Scans an tests seem like rung one on a long ladder
No sorry the HYCOSY involves them putting a dye through the fallopian tubes to check for blockages. It's more than just the scan. It can be quite painful too x

Reactions: 3
I cannot understand why that innocent little baby’s mother lets burp use her for content.. it’s disgraceful! And then to call her “Angelica”.. why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just jumping on my seat for the All Ireland Cykle ladies that will bring us to Dublin Thursday 🚲🚲
Its a saddle, you're going to hop up on a saddle not a seat 🤣 We have to get our words right if we are going to pretend we know what we are talking about 😉🤣😂

No sorry the HYCOSY involves them putting a dye through the fallopian tubes to check for blockages. It's more than just the scan. It can be quite painful too x
Oh don't be giving Burp ideas its painful because she's going to have to take to the bed all weekend now once she reads this and there will be care packages coming in all directions 😊 Then we will get "Look who's up/out" and there will be alcohol involved !

• Haha
I cannot understand why that innocent little baby’s mother lets burp use her for content.. it’s disgraceful! And then to call her “Angelica”.. why?!
Burps obsession with a baby/that baby is creepy. If you didn't know any better you would think she is the mother. She is off her game and the baby's parents are worse to allow it.

Reactions: 10
I read that the hycosy can increase your chance of getting pregnant, I wonder how that will affect New York if it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s funny how she changes her profile picture more then her bed covers 🤢 looking at the 🐷🐷 In bed with her family unit 🤢 some amount of food she consumes how is that been on plan the preacher consultant drive it on girl !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s also called a HSG or a SIS procedure - it’s definitely painful I can vouch for that but I had blockages 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.