Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it's the angle & the pose, it's not taken front on to make her look slimmer But she unintentionally missed a leg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t find the HSG too uncomfortable being done (I had taken 2 strong pain beforehand), but it was that night the pain was horrific.
I don’t think she realises what’s involved in ivf at all. It’s not simply go up and they’ll insert your embryo and away you go! It’s meds, hormones, INTENSE mood swings. It puts pressure on even the strongest of couples who are together donkeys years. She hasn’t a clue what’s ahead of her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t find the HSG too uncomfortable being done (I had taken 2 strong pain beforehand), but it was that night the pain was horrific.
I don’t think she realises what’s involved in ivf at all. It’s not simply go up and they’ll insert your embryo and away you go! It’s meds, hormones, INTENSE mood swings. It puts pressure on even the strongest of couples who are together donkeys years. She hasn’t a clue what’s ahead of her
I think you hit the nail on the head. This one hasn't a clue what she is in for and thinks Therapie are just gonna pop a baby in her and then pouff 9 months later , happy healthy child.

She can't cope with a pay riodd she needed a care package and a day on the couch. She thinks working 12 hours a week is "full time" she is always axehausted and she is pleased as punch when she does something that most of us consider normal behaviour. God help everyone in the Northside anyway . Sending slippers and sweet king jellies to all xoxo

On a positive note I'm off work Thursday so I'll be getting my diary entry ready after the the silent journey ✍📖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% that 👆. She thinks it will be plain sailing and just be pregnant no bother. Firstly the investigation procedures ( HSG HYCOSY etc) are painful and expensive. Secondly it puts massive on stress on couples, financially , emotionally, physically, mentally. Lastly not every cycle gives you embryos, not every embryo implants. You have to set yourself up for fail and heartbreak. Cos sometimes it just doesn't work.

So although IVF in general is so so tough on relationships, failed IVF's are even tougher. You need a strong relationships, and have someone behind you all the way. It's deffs not easy.

Reactions: 10
ATTENTION ATTENTION

URGENT

Missing leg 🦵 (not sure if it’s left or right )
Was doing a try on for the gram yesterday and somehow I lost my leg 🦵
If anyone sees it or hears anything about it please message me
(I’m lost without it)
Thanks insta fam xx
Sarah
She had to do deal with the devil...in order to get her missing cycle back she had to give up a leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you hit the nail on the head. This one hasn't a clue what she is in for and thinks Therapie are just gonna pop a baby in her and then pouff 9 months later , happy healthy child.

She can't cope with a pay riodd she needed a care package and a day on the couch. She thinks working 12 hours a week is "full time" she is always axehausted and she is pleased as punch when she does something that most of us consider normal behaviour. God help everyone in the Northside anyway . Sending slippers and sweet king jellies to all xoxo

On a positive note I'm off work Thursday so I'll be getting my diary entry ready after the the silent journey ✍📖😂
Can you take the minutes on Thursday so and please please do a dear diary 🤍💫🤍💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% that 👆. She thinks it will be plain sailing and just be pregnant no bother. Firstly the investigation procedures ( HSG HYCOSY etc) are painful and expensive. Secondly it puts massive on stress on couples, financially , emotionally, physically, mentally. Lastly not every cycle gives you embryos, not every embryo implants. You have to set yourself up for fail and heartbreak. Cos sometimes it just doesn't work.

So although IVF in general is so so tough on relationships, failed IVF's are even tougher. You need a strong relationships, and have someone behind you all the way. It's deffs not easy.
agree with everything you’re saying here. I think people (definitely Sarah) think that because there’s medical intervention with implantation that that’s a higher chance of success than conceiving “naturally”. But like realistically if you were trying naturally doing your fertile window, you might have sex 2-3 times. That’s 2-3 chances of a pregnancy taking, not the one that IVF implantation gives you. Sorry basic biology lesson there but it’s astounding how little people know about conception,

Unrelated but but watching her food reel made me angry. How can she be a SW counsellor and provide support and advice to people who are trying to lose weight if she’s making up subs and saying she’s staying on plan? I actually feel so bad for people in her group who are probably seeing no benefits week in week out because they’re following her made up rules.

Reactions: 11
She’s having leftovers that she told us last night are 11 syns so that’s nearly her allowence gone for the day on her lunch! Strange girl but she’s on plan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many and how big the blockages in her fallopian tubes will be

' lads, de nurse doin d hycosy counted sixtytree blockages the size of new bodadoes in my fallopian tubes'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I ate that much for lunch I'd be comatosed for the rest of the day

So my thinking is that she is calorie counting and not doing slimming world, but is obviously not saying this. Never in a million years would a slimming world person would eat the things she is with all those syns.

Reactions: 24
We got confirmation Mikey is ok 🐶 the witch couldn’t even show him some love !!! To busy trying to flog her waist trainers 🤬

Reactions: 12
Poor dog looking for attention jumping up. You'd think she'd pick him up or at least pet him

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.