Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute utter scumbags - the whole pack of them. They’re worse than the lowest of the low - worse travellers in Corks north side. The Quilligans ODriscolls and Crininnions are saints in comparison to this mob. The mother Tina is one step off the halting site not too far from them.
Sarah would not like everyone knowing she lives close to a halting site.

Reactions: 1
Yes! I was with friends earlier and we were studying it in great detail. We couldn't make head nor tail of the style. She has the look of a Martian about her, like she had just landed on earth to suss it out
I like short hair and funky hair cuts but hers is more of a wtf haircut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video.. its like they're having so much craic and then she pans the room and it's like a funeral home😂😂😂
Also I know this is petty and it's probably something I do myself but when people dont get up and dance but proceed to sway and clap in their seats I think it looks really weird.....
I'd say Jackie will be happy to get home ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those guys in the pub were like WTF and you can see Sarah thinking "oh they are looking at me as I'm so fab".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone probably told her to take the stupid live down. She is so pompous and overly confident when she is drunk. She's right, everyone is looking at them for all the wrong reasons. Load, roaring, overweight women drinking like it's going out of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she such a hungry bleep that she has to lick and suck her baby teeth 20 times a minute to find any left over grub? Wonder does she deducted used syns from the bit lefts in her teeth 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wait now back to poor me again after today, endometriosis, pcos, secondary fertility , cycle due again and everything else in between, the delusional woman she is 🤦‍♀️ plus trying to flog as many collabs, not a care in the world about her Son & doggie 🤬 drive it on girl !!!!

Reactions: 16

They’re that table of ‘full time mad bastards’ 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻that always ruin a night out for everyone else 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What absolute carnage. Not 1 of them dresses for there shape way to much make up on and I'll not even get started on the shoes. But they all think they are stunning and something special that they could have any man in the bar. When in reality the fellas wouldn't give them the bottom bits in a crisp packet. No doubt slagging the younger chaps that the loud woman in the red dress can grow a better tash than them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know they are the table that if you walked past and bumped into any of them by accident they would start.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.