Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that being your husband in the video I’d be violent!!!! Who does she think she is putting up videos of strangers thinking she’s great

Reactions: 12
The poor man trying to get by with his pint, did Burp touch his waist and Donna taking the piss out of him and blowing kisses.

Reactions: 2
Remind me again Tattlers, is Burp going down the road of fertility treatment ? The reason I ask is she doesn't come across as someone thats actually serious about it, the amount of alcohol she consumes regularly is in my opinion alot for someone trying to conceive.

Reactions: 20
Stop she thought the lads were weak for her if you see her face after like she was laughing at them for looking at her, the poor lads were bewildered… mortified for them

Reactions: 11
They are some women to slug pints. Sarah is the image of sonic. Poor sonic trying to lay sexily on the bed, I'd say it took 3 of them to get her up out of it. Sarah thinks she's absolutely gorgeous. She giving the eye to the men in the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are some women to slug pints. Sarah is the image of sonic. Poor sonic trying to lay sexily on the bed, I'd say it took 3 of them to get her up out of it. Sarah thinks she's absolutely gorgeous. She giving the eye to the men in the pub
Shes looking at them wondering if their sperm is beyond perfect like her teeths is at home

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God they actually don’t know how to have a quiet drink! Now I’m not saying a 60yh should be a quiet drink- but every time they are out they do the dog on it. Whether that’s starting at 1pm , or staying out all night- loud and brash in pubs- same the night of the love cherish event she was live on insta and screaming along to the band thinking she was the shizz. She hasn’t a note in her head she just screams and shouts. It’s always this level they literally cannot do drinks without it being a loud mouth sesh of baboons in the wild

Reactions: 12
Remind me again Tattlers, is Burp going down the road of fertility treatment ? The reason I ask is she doesn't come across as someone thats actually serious about it, the amount of alcohol she consumes regularly is in my opinion alot for someone trying to conceive.
Yes she is! On a collab. Couldn’t give a rats ass. You can tell she isn’t paying for it . What has society become. No wonder the world is in turmoil

Reactions: 14
Their behavior is disgusting. Their poor children with that lot as their role models. Donnas actions to that poor man passing with his pint, minding his own business, and now he is plastered on social media to over 45k people and the poor unfortunate lads trying to watch the match didn’t know where to look !! Surely posting people on social media without consent is a GDPR breach?!

Reactions: 15
Wonder will keith do a reel on how much he loves her, with backing music to I get to love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah thank you so much. To be honest it was quite an easy decision like we started the ball rolling because I suppose society is saying we should and so many people saying we'll regret it (I have to say I do believe Sarah when she says that people have asked her straight out cos I do the whole time), and then sure we are saying we'll regret it but that's not a good reason to have a child, I have no feeling of broodiness or urge at all. We are just like you I'd say, enjoying our life and like you, there's the age thing too, I'm 38 and he's almost 46 and has a lot of health and mental health issues so we will enjoy it. I wish you both the best, here's to happiness and as Carrie Bradshaw would say, just us !
I know exactly what you mean-its like everything you hit one stage and everyone wants to know when you're moving to the next. But you've made the right decision for the right reasons. Wishing you the very best too. Love a good Carrie quote 🥰
Now that's enough of that niceness...we are all trolls here on this site who just tear people down don't ya know 😉 😅

Reactions: 2
Lol, you can see the most liked posts of all Sarah Burps thread's. Here are the top 2 :love:

Screenshot_20220514_233437_com.huawei.browser_edit_123731443752473.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still not over the sister with the worst hair known to man!
Also the one wearing the pink dress, are her and Sarah twins?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute utter scumbags - the whole pack of them. They’re worse than the lowest of the low - worse travellers in Corks north side. The Quilligans ODriscolls and Crininnions are saints in comparison to this mob. The mother Tina is one step off the halting site not too far from them.

Reactions: 10
Absolute utter scumbags - the whole pack of them. They’re worse than the lowest of the low - worse travellers in Corks north side. The Quilligans ODriscolls and Crininnions are saints in comparison to this mob. The mother Tina is one step off the halting site not too far from them.
This sounds like one of Keets infamous tweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you talking about Donna with the silver helmet?? 🤣
Yes! I was with friends earlier and we were studying it in great detail. We couldn't make head nor tail of the style. She has the look of a Martian about her, like she had just landed on earth to suss it out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.