Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Keith will have a bold head on him when she gets home to her forever Ud be embarrassed for her over those live videos, silly cow 🐮 if my partner behaved like that I wouldn’t be long saying it someone needs to take the phone away from her. Messy trash !!!!

Reactions: 4
No offence and I'm no fan of Sarah's but Tweet ruined his own reputation and his families. He posted those tweets, not her so if his family are that disgraced by them they should be having a word with him
Exactly!!! Sarah didn't stand over him and make him write those tweets.
He also seems happy enough to appear on her stories/posts. She's hardly Sarah Fritzl keeping him prisoner!
Everyone is accountable for their own actions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She took down the lives, I wonder why ?
Burp must store food in/between her teeth, (someone said it earlier) she is having a little munch there now 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Keith give her an early morning bullocking about the lives and that's why they are down? "Get them down to duck we've that clab in the morning you dose your ment to say you only had 4. If therpie pull this I'm not paying duck all for it so that will be the end of it"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is a screenshot of an email doing the rounds of the WhatsApp groups of Therapie saying that it is definitely not a collab with Sarah and their only ba is Joanne mcnulty. It also says that any collabs or ads will always be very clearly displayed.
That will be very silly of them if it does turn out that Sarah is getting a discount!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Quick question but has she washed her hair yet! Looks manky with the grease this am

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why was a random couple who have twins slagging Burp about Luke in the pub yesterday?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So I’m calling it. Sarah is using therapie to get all these tests done faster and to get answers asap and then she will either miraculously get pregnant or will still use up the hospitals appointments and not pay for all the fertility drugs etc she’s a bleep

Reactions: 13
The state of them.... why that bar, its always full of men looking for a quiet pint! Flipping eeejits!!!
I know and the fellas trying to watch the Liverpool Chelsea cup final. And tbh most of my friends would take or leave soccer but when a game goes to penalties etc we would be glued to it and roaring with the fellas not singing them out of the place

So I’m calling it. Sarah is using therapie to get all these tests done faster and to get answers asap and then she will either miraculously get pregnant or will still use up the hospitals appointments and not pay for all the fertility drugs etc she’s a bleep
I have a feeling she's gonna cone back from NYC with either a ring or a bump.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know and the fellas trying to watch the Liverpool Chelsea cup final. And tbh most of my friends would take or leave soccer but when a game goes to penalties etc we would be glued to it and roaring with the fellas not singing them out of the place

I have a feeling she's gonna cone back from NYC with either a ring or a bump.
If she comes back with a ring she’ll have paid for it herself, I don’t think Keith has any intention of proposing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.