Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know they are the table that if you walked past and bumped into any of them by accident they would start.
I have seen that happen, usually by the end of the night everyone have moved away from them as they are so drunk and loud and aggressive

Reactions: 8
Burp making her smug face thinking she is booudeful. katie bored and yawning. Sonic wants her phone back.
Burp tickled/touched the older man trying to go by with the pint and the Alpaca making fun of him then.

Screenshot_20220515_105404_com.huawei.photos_edit_132384445321986.jpg
Screenshot_20220515_105344_com.huawei.photos_edit_132407682046462.jpg
Screenshot_20220515_105351_com.huawei.photos_edit_132395445197505.jpg
Screenshot_20220515_105339_com.huawei.photos_edit_132416864892294.jpg
Screenshot_20220515_105332_com.huawei.photos_edit_132424097483959.jpg
Screenshot_20220515_105519_com.huawei.photos_edit_132455732039163.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She is so cringe, did she not learn from her last night out, embarrassing putting up videos and taking them down next morning 😳 oh wait for the fear to kick in now and every symptom under the sun will return for sympathy and she will surely throw in a cringe reel later of her boys with that stupid song.

Burp making her smug face thinking she is booudeful. katie bored and yawning. Sonic wants her phone back.
Burp tickled/touched the older man trying to go by with the pint and the Alpaca making fun of him then.

View attachment 1267881View attachment 1267882View attachment 1267883View attachment 1267884View attachment 1267885View attachment 1267886
That Donna wan is another full of confidence, either of the 2 of them done that to my father I'd crack up, pack of sneers

Reactions: 11
Strange how she can go on the piss in Killarney overnight, yet teeth has to fly back from Manchester after a match to avoid an over night stay, or has to come home early from nights out!

Reactions: 16
Strange how she can go on the piss in Killarney overnight, yet teeth has to fly back from Manchester after a match to avoid an over night stay, or has to come home early from nights out!
Because that is how their toxic relationship works, she is manipulating him and he is controlling and nasty to her!
How his family can watch the way she portrays him and how she continues to show him, therefore keeping the tweets in public view instead of just keeping him off her page and giving people nothing to say is ridiculous.
She has ruined him and his families reputation, and continues to do do

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would say they have "the fear" this morning but they are so brazen and up their own holes they probably don't 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because that is how their toxic relationship works, she is manipulating him and he is controlling and nasty to her!
How his family can watch the way she portrays him and how she continues to show him, therefore keeping the tweets in public view instead of just keeping him off her page and giving people nothing to say is ridiculous.
She has ruined him and his families reputation, and continues to do do
No offence and I'm no fan of Sarah's but Tweet ruined his own reputation and his families. He posted those tweets, not her so if his family are that disgraced by them they should be having a word with him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She lets her own self down, those videos wouldn’t you be mortified, the fact she deleted them shows, she’s nothing put a piss head who craves attention. It’s Quite unprofessional too when she’s running a so called business with SW, this is who the brands associate with then Sarah drunken burp !!!!! Loud messy and proud !!!

Reactions: 10
Those guys in the pub were like WTF and you can see Sarah thinking "oh they are looking at me as I'm so fab".
I knew someone like this,proper craic nazi on a night out and always out to make it look like they were having the best craic.I watched them buy a round of shots for a table of people they didnt know and they people sort of walked away instead of drinking them.......awkward

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone probably told her to take the stupid live down. She is so pompous and overly confident when she is drunk. She's right, everyone is looking at them for all the wrong reasons. Load, roaring, overweight women drinking like it's going out of fashion.
She’s like that sober too!

Reactions: 5
I mean.....not really the behaviour of a person who is so desperate for a baby TTC and to be her best healthy self to give her every chance. She's such a gee bag. She that one friend who thinks she's a mad ba$tard when she's steamed but in reality a pain in the hole......like shivers living my best life OHagan. Like she was putting on a show for her adoring fans but in reality we gluded to her "content" coz it's such car crash. She actually makes me feel better about myself and the life I have built

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.