Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor fellas in the pub trying to watch a final and them screaming infront of a big mirror loving themselves

Reactions: 6
oh duck i stayed in that hotel last week. Thank duck I’m not there this weekend! Wouldn’t you die!

Also; why does she still have her baby teeth in her 30’s?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear lord the mortification of them
All... Sarah is such a pity really for a girl crying about fertility to just getting wasted all the time ,I know everyone needs to live a little but she’s a disgrace full stop. No doubt those videos will be deleted again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I would imagine there’ll be a few deletes in the morning.
Is Donna a hairdresser???? I wouldn’t let her groom my dog!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s see it then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is that her sister wearing the still creased pink dress she was showing off the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All jokes aside, if I walked into a pub and saw these absolute rednecks carrying on like that I would walk straight out 🫣 herself then with her 63 chins bellowing into the camera and she not a note in her air head

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not being funny but if I was trying to get by with my drink and this scummer was videoing me to 40k plus people, I’m not a violent person but I’d be lobbing the drink in her face or smashing the phone out of her hand, drunk scum. She’s defo the type to get in your face and when ye tell her to behave throws a glass. And this may sound old fashioned but apart from Guinness, it turns my stomach to see a pint glass in a woman’s hand. Rough and ready to rumble bigger men with hairy chests than most males in the pub. Not an ounce of class

Reactions: 12
Just look at the difference when Sarah was at the voduz event and how she behaves around the scumbag family.
At the event she was quiet because she is only tolerated by her family. Even at Sarah Kings wedding she thought she could act out the confident party girl but she was just laughed at and Keith was not long telling her to 'cop herself on'
There is a good reason why the Burkes have to go to Killarney for celebrations or else to random city bars, nowhere in the northside will tolerate their behaviour. They get so loud and aggressive, you cannot look sideways at Donna or Sarah, they openly make fun of Tina and calling her terrible names.
Sarah thinks she looks like she is having the time of her life but the face the lads were making at them shows just how out of place they are

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.