Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is because they are bate from drinking. It is well known that Tina didn't cook for her children as she was out with her sisters and her husband is just as fond of drinking. I am surprised that Tina is only 60, from seeing her around I would think she is closer to 70
My parents are in their 80s and would give them a run for their money!

@Booboo68 they did nothing about your phone call. More pictures taken at the hotel pool this morning.
I saw that was going to ring hotel then tbh, couldn't be arsed...

Luke was in only child in the photo this morning. It's a bit nit picky hounding the hotel over a post on her own child.
It's forbidden to record in pools!

Or a beached whale......

I see the pink dress still hasn't been introduced to an iron
bleeping helm not a decent shoe amongst them...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cycle on to your consultation Monday Sarah 😎
She won’t be strong enough to talk about it but will still record 😜 drive it on. Wonder has Tweety poppins got the night out from minding Luke. Her world her boys !!!!

Reactions: 2
I WISH Donna would realise her hair like that is terrible. If it was even flicked back off her face or something, she'd be lovely. Sarah in Betty's shoes again, honest to God. Did she go off into the salon with stinky hair and get that done I wonder? The girls working in the salon must hide in horror every time the see her arriving along.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god! Hahahahhahaha she’s live and the lot of them are twisted making scenes singing caladonia and she pans to the rest of the pub and all the patrons are just having a quiet one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a milestone birthday and fair play to the girls for treating their mother on her special day .. but please don’t live stream it .. for me personally I wouldn’t dare put a night out with my mom on the gram ..

I have been telling porkies, singing songs that make think about where I have come from
I used to be a 10 but now a 16 but could have got the fourteeeeennn
So Brian Keeeeet let me tell that I love you and I think about you all the time
Keet you're calling me but I'm not going home 🎼🎼🎼

• Haha
I have been telling porkies, singing songs that make think about where I have come from
I used to be a 10 but now a 16 but could have got the fourteeeeennn
So Brian Keeeeet let me tell that I love you and I think about you all the time
Keet you're calling me but I'm not going home 🎼🎼🎼
Burp would drop Tweet for Nathan in a heart beat :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god! Hahahahhahaha she’s live and the lot of them are twisted making scenes singing caladonia and she pans to the rest of the pub and all the patrons are just having a quiet one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The sister in the pink is about to pop out of the top of her dress 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would you look at her, she showing the two boyos for Teeths benefit :ROFLMAO: God love her, I'm melting into my seat from the cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.