Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spray tan and getting a full face of makeup done this morning is a bit much for going to Killarney for a night or two 🙈

Reactions: 4
Ah the obligatory sunset lover video tagging the hotel in the hopes of something else free. Knackers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait for it, before midnight there will be one of her before and after pics where she pics the worst possible sweaty overweight faced image of herself verses a heavily edited make up filtered pic of today

Reactions: 10
She is really milking the cycling shorts trend.
the cycling shorts are supposed to be under your dress mainly incase it blows up or is very short. It’s not for dressing like a 90s German tourist like Sarah is trying to pull off. All she’s short is a bumbag and disposable camera

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the cycling shorts are supposed to be under your dress mainly incase it blows up or is very short. It’s not for dressing like a 90s German tourist like Sarah is trying to pull off. All she’s short is a bumbag and disposable camera
Thought it was for chaffing!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure, I remember someone got a spray tan using b perfect, not sure if it was her. Surely if not it's a conflict of interest, id be fuming if I was paying these blaggers
She gets the spray tan with perfect products she mentioned it before

Reactions: 2
They are the type you’d see at the airport going to Lanza and try and avoid them all week if they were in your apartment block . Rough as a badgers hole

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are the type you’d see at the airport going to Lanza and try and avoid them all week if they were in your apartment block . Rough as a badgers hole
That's èxactly what they are😂😂😂 you'd see them skinning the pints in the airport bar and pray they're going to a different resort😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Extremely tanned Alpaca loose on the streets of killarney dancing. Approach with caution, may be dangerous and smell. Believed to have escaped from the North side of Cork City. Paul Byrne Virgin Media news, Killarney.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Extremely tanned Alpaca loose on the streets of killarney dancing. Approach with caution, may be dangerous and smell. Believed to have escaped from the North side of Cork City. Paul Byrne Virgin Media news, Killarney.
But are they dancing to ‘She’s a belter’ yet ??? When I still desperately try to figure out which one of them could possibly think they’re a belter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But are they dancing to ‘She’s a belter’ yet ??? When I still desperately try to figure out which one of them could possibly think they’re a belter
Usually she's a belter is reserved for 'bikini' posts in Lanza while sinking litres of the local piss water poolside but you'd never know she might surprise us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Usually she's a belter is reserved for 'bikini' posts in Lanza while sinking litres of the local piss water poolside but you'd never know she might surprise us 🤣
Before and after pic of Sarah pre weight loss Vs tonight in Killarney pending with some quote like :
‘ chose who you let see the real you’
Whilst sharing her life & unkept toenails to 35,000 people. Really bleeping deep Oprah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Before and after pic of Sarah pre weight loss Vs tonight in Killarney pending with some quote like :
‘ chose who you let see the real you’
Whilst sharing her life & unkept toenails to 35,000 people. Really bleeping deep Oprah.
You are on fire 🔥 tonight 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.