Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liberty

Her latest story! She refers to herself as a business owner!🤔 Go way love you own a weighing scales and cash tin! 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dbloggs

New thread name???
Sarah the whale, she owns a scales, also a no brainer she owns a waist trainer

Also I have a very very very personal story I tried to reach out to this bitch at my lowest and it’s still not read. I begged to help me with slimming world as I’m anorexic and needed to lose weight and I was terrified. She ignored me since the end of the first lockdown, I am now severely restricting calories. So thanks
I don't think this is a fair comment to make, she's a slimming work consultant, not a medical dietitian. She's not the one to help you in your circumstances I'm afraid, and calling her a whale? Again, not a nice comment to make when you know exactly what it is to have an eating disorder. A comment like that could push someone else to an eating disorder. Do hope you get the help you need.

Reactions: 26

Mona86

VIP Member
They are the type you’d see at the airport going to Lanza and try and avoid them all week if they were in your apartment block . Rough as a badgers hole

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mona86

VIP Member
Usually she's a belter is reserved for 'bikini' posts in Lanza while sinking litres of the local piss water poolside but you'd never know she might surprise us 🤣
Before and after pic of Sarah pre weight loss Vs tonight in Killarney pending with some quote like :
‘ chose who you let see the real you’
Whilst sharing her life & unkept toenails to 35,000 people. Really fucking deep Oprah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Newca

Extremely tanned Alpaca loose on the streets of killarney dancing. Approach with caution, may be dangerous and smell. Believed to have escaped from the North side of Cork City. Paul Byrne Virgin Media news, Killarney.

• Haha
  • Wow

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sarah Burke #4 I wear bicycle shorts for a week
My knickers must reak
Have to wear a waist trainer
But my brows are on fleek

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sarah if you are reading this it’s people like you that are responsible for us ending up in another lockdown. You have ignored the rules from day dot. You are an ignorant imbecile so run along with your faux outrage.

Reactions: 19

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Weight in today she’s absolutely disgusted with her self she wudnt say she just said she’s fat omg what a antention seeker also had to take the dog out for a walk this is what you get Sarah when you don’t stick to plan 👍😂😂
I also thought it was in poor taste of Sarah to refer to herself as fat just because she had a gain, is that what she thinks of her members when they've had a gain?
Its hard enough to admit to it in group but the premise of slimming world is that your leader won't judge you and will help you get beyond it....not Sarah, she's thinking you're fat😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Lemonee_7

Nope !!! True story.

I was after putting up a pile of weight and wanted to do it healthily as I was terrified of becoming anorexic again so I reached out. I wanted to eat 1200 calories. I now eat 300 as I have no structure and live very rural. I tried to get help but looks like she only helps paying brands.
I honestly do not think she is qualified or the right person to help you with this. Hope you get the help you need. ❤

• Heart

Anynews.

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real?
Question box up directed to "single moms"
"Does this now mean I can't go to someone's house & they can't come to mine? "
As far as I'm aware single parents didn't get different guidance to the rest of us.
Yes Sarah, you've to stay at home with your son, when he's not with his dad & stay at home when he is with his dad........what's so difficult about that!!!
She's complaining that she's the sole earner, you'd think she'd be eager to abide by the rules so that we can get back to normal so she can run her groups as normal 😒
She’s one thick bitch!! She had a house party a few weeks ago the 3rd party for the son!! It was said on here that the house was full and they broke the rules.. They just don’t care!! Stay at home with your son no callers no one!! Simple!!

New thread. Waist trainers & jellies no good for Sarahs belly.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
She is really milking the cycling shorts trend.
the cycling shorts are supposed to be under your dress mainly incase it blows up or is very short. It’s not for dressing like a 90s German tourist like Sarah is trying to pull off. All she’s short is a bumbag and disposable camera

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Newca

New thread suggestion

Sarah the walking waist trainer, I've a scales and a money tin, pity bout my skin 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Msweb93

Nope !!! True story.

I was after putting up a pile of weight and wanted to do it healthily as I was terrified of becoming anorexic again so I reached out. I wanted to eat 1200 calories. I now eat 300 as I have no structure and live very rural. I tried to get help but looks like she only helps paying brands.
As previous posters have said, I really hope you get the help you need but Sarah isn't one bit qualified to help anybody with an eating disorder, no slimming world consultant is. She would be absolutely slated and probably lose her job with slimming world if she was to even claim she cured somebody with an eating disorder. A plan like slimming world is a weight loss diet and unfortunately won't do much for somebody that doesn't eat enough, especially when there's an element of guilt there if you eat over your allocated syns. It would do more damage than good in my opinion. But I'm no expert, just talking from my own experience with the plan. Please please get professional help to get yourself through this and don't turn to "influencers" who would sell there souls for a couple of freebies. I wish you well.

Reactions: 15

Anynews.

VIP Member
Put your child to bed, get off the bloody phone!! Going to Dublin zoo is she for real!!’ Needs a break her life is a break!! Blow dry today omg!! I have had enough of the whole lot of these fuckers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Bedtime Reading

Sarah, God love you if you had to work 5 days a week, would poor Luke have to be passed around for 5 nights then.... The child is already dealing with his parents splitting up, so routine and security is what he needs now more than ever. Poor child will suffer long term.

Reactions: 14