Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that straight away her showing off the handbag. It's usually fake if you have to show it off that much ๐Ÿ™„ your man did a runner from sarah anyway in alpacas story ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that straight away her showing off the handbag. It's usually fake if you have to show it off that much ๐Ÿ™„ your man did a runner from sarah anyway in alpacas story ๐Ÿ˜‚
Trisha transformation her neice has one also they are all over Facebook for sale!! Sure everything else is fake hair, tan, nails, ye get it.. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
Oh I dont follow Trisha. Sure every hun in Dublin has one walking down the street. they had them for sale on the market stalls on Henry St. I actually have a real one and you can spot a fake a mile off but I'm like oh god people will think I'm one of those ones with the bags that are everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also the gals have gone very quiet on insta since earlier this evening

• Haha
Oh I dont follow Trisha. Sure every hun in Dublin has one walking down the street. they had them for sale on the market stalls on Henry St. I actually have a real one and you can spot a fake a mile off but I'm like oh god people will think I'm one of those ones with the bags that are everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also the gals have gone very quiet on insta since earlier this evening
Locked Iโ€™d say.. or sheโ€™s been warned no filming!!

Reactions: 2
Tina is probably conked out in the single bed by now. They'll be on the pints of Heineken in the morning as a curer ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She might have pulled and doing the walk of shame around killarney this morning ๐Ÿค”

I think Its from the film the break up but Jesus they murdered it

Did she find a loophole with the tan, your woman uses b perfect?
I have a feeling she advertises it as BPerfect but I have a feeling itโ€™s the brand the tan lady uses with is far better quality!! Sure we donโ€™t know whatโ€™s in the spray bottle??

She might have pulled and doing the walk of shame around killarney this morning ๐Ÿค”
Poor bastard!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I have a feeling she advertises it as BPerfect but I have a feeling itโ€™s the brand the tan lady uses with is far better quality!! Sure we donโ€™t know whatโ€™s in the spray bottle??
That tanning girl is well known for using another professional brand, i highly doubt shes using that bperfect tit.

That tanning girl is well known for using another professional brand, i highly doubt shes using that bperfect tit.
Sheโ€™s good to at her job also and isnโ€™t filmed anymore Iโ€™d say she put her foot down after flaps and Julie used to film her. ! Nice big fry up now for Tina set her up for the day ahead!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope I donโ€™t see them today we are just leaving cork to go to Killarney for lunch with friends

Reactions: 3

Poor bastard!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe she gave him a toe job ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Lads I can't, she looks rough this morning as if she hasnt even washed her face and then empty reaching into the camera ffs. That's vile ๐Ÿคข Tina was the last one standing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚ also the tik tok they're like two wannabe teenagers in a local disco with the dance moves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads I can't, she looks rough this morning as if she hasnt even washed her face and then empty reaching into the camera ffs. That's vile ๐Ÿคข Tina was the last one standing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚ also the tik tok they're like two wannabe teenagers in a local disco with the dance moves
Did they seriously leave their mother on her own in the pub, and thought it was funny? Nasty witches right there with no respect at all for their mam๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Reactions: 7
Did they seriously leave their mother on her own in the pub, and thought it was funny? Nasty witches right there with no respect at all for their mam๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
That sums them up really!!! Two horrible witches is right!!

Please ban ticktoc please!! Itโ€™s so embarrassing!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.