Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are all fur coat and no knickers!, underneath all their botox extensions and tans they're manky with the dirt🤢🤢🤢
It takes all week to get ready for a night away!! It’s all about who looks the best fierce competition with the hole lot of them..no weight loss either this week!!

Reactions: 3
They all look the same when they are dressed up. Caked in makeup and spray tan. Over lined greasy lips.Rotten false eye lashes and nails and another new cheap fast fashion piece of clothing that's usually stuck to them. And copious pints of Heineken

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They all look the same when they are dressed up. Caked in makeup and spray tan. Over lined greasy lips.Rotten false eye lashes and nails and another new cheap fast fashion piece of clothing that's usually stuck to them. And copious pints of Heineken
Dont forget the greasy hair clung to their head, I can only imagine the smell 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I don't get how someone working just 2 days a week, goes around like she never has time to herself and needs the weekend away for a break. Can't remember the last time I went anywhere. Poor Tina then just looks a heart attack waiting to happen unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get how someone working just 2 days a week, goes around like she never has time to herself and needs the weekend away for a break. Can't remember the last time I went anywhere. Poor Tina then just looks a heart attack waiting to happen unfortunately.
It’s a complete mystery!! Makes my blood boil they really think they are famous!! Poor Tina will explode bless her a heart attack waiting to happen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its drives me mad when she lists out things as if they are chores when she is doin f all really

Its drives me mad when she lists out things as if they are chores when she is doin f all really
Sure she’s always full of tit!! The free diary didn’t last long one day I think, meal planning is a ready meal, PT to train her and a machine to suck the fat out, fake hair & nails fake tan, corset to hold her in duck me she’s a complete fraud!! Living a champagne lifestyle on a Heineken budget!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck was that song about. Watched it twice and still no clue, their dad had the right idea pretending he didn't know them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hair makeup give me a break!! She a B/A for oh my shite, a slimming world consultant yet promotes jellies & ready meals full of tit. Seriously what is she like!! Oh yeah I forgot gets a professional spray tan yet B/A for be perfect!! You couldn’t make it up!!

What the duck was that song about. Watched it twice and still no clue, their dad had the right idea pretending he didn't know them
I think Its from the film the break up but Jesus they murdered it

Hair makeup give me a break!! She a B/A for oh my shite, a slimming world consultant yet promotes jellies & ready meals full of tit. Seriously what is she like!! Oh yeah I forgot gets a professional spray tan yet B/A for be perfect!! You couldn’t make it up!!
Did she find a loophole with the tan, your woman uses b perfect?

I'm not sure, I remember someone got a spray tan using b perfect, not sure if it was her. Surely if not it's a conflict of interest, id be fuming if I was paying these blaggers

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure, I remember someone got a spray tan using b perfect, not sure if it was her. Surely if not it's a conflict of interest, id be fuming if I was paying these blaggers
You got it in one Blaggers!! 😂😂

And still no full licence off to Killarney!! Unfucking believable!! Done up like two street walkers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has no respect for her mam, by singing that, but her mam thinks she is 21. Does her mam and dad work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.