Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The classy burke's drank the tit out of it by the looks of them. That's all they do when they go anywhere, drink themselves into oblivion. I wonder have they ever been to Tork waterfall or Moll's gap or any of the hundreds of beautiful places killarney and Kerry have to offer. They seem to only ever see the inside of a pub or smoking area of a pub and a hotel room. No wonder herself and T can't lose weight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The classy burke's drank the tit out of it by the looks of them. That's all they do when they go anywhere, drink themselves into oblivion. I wonder have they ever been to Tork waterfall or Moll's gap or any of the hundreds of beautiful places killarney and Kerry have to offer. They seem to only ever see the inside of a pub or smoking area of a pub and a hotel room. No wonder herself and T can't lose weight
Unless it’s gifted they ain’t going!! Maybe to the Guinness brewery more there scene I heard Yin saying yesterday she loves a baby Guinness when they were on the shots!! 😂😂Leave that to Roz and board Failte sponsoring her and her sister free around the Wild Atlantic way!! Ffs

Reactions: 3
I'm saying it all the time, they have zero respect for Tina, leaving her, on her own like that, when she is pissed. I wouldn't dream of leaving my mam alone like that, shameful.

Reactions: 10
My mom would kill me and no matter how drunk I was I'd notice her missing ffs. They were dragged up I'd say but I do feel sorry for how they make Tina look sometimes. Like they just use her for a laugh but they think they're making her look cool and shes either none the wiser or stupid enough to let them get away with it which is why they keep carrying on 🙄

Reactions: 8
My mom would kill me and no matter how drunk I was I'd notice her missing ffs. They were dragged up I'd say but I do feel sorry for how they make Tina look sometimes. Like they just use her for a laugh but they think they're making her look cool and shes either none the wiser or stupid enough to let them get away with it which is why they keep carrying on 🙄
I'd die before I'd do that to my mam, let alone actually laugh about it the next day, if they were so drunk they had to go to bed imagine the state ten pint tina was in and she left sitting on her own waiting. They're actually scumbags to behave like that to their mam, I hope they rear their own children better, little witches😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 5
How is the alpaca so slim? Is she one of them at all?? The others all struggle with their weight!!

Reactions: 3
Bikecyle shorts are a holy show just like her dreadful toenails I’d be ashamed of my like to post that 👍😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it common in Cork to call your mum by her name?
It might be more common as you get older to say it within your friend group or if you were bantering with your folks in a funny about something silly they've done etc. I would never actually call my mom by her name though or my dad for that matter in normal everyday circumstances. I called my dad "Daddy" til about 28 as I always called him that and thought if I changed to Dad he would be like what's going on here haha 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Bikecyle shorts are a holy show just like her dreadful toenails I’d be ashamed of my like to post that 👍😂😂
I’d say the same pair on as yesterday!! 🤢🤢

Hope she’s up 10lbs this week!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How is the alpaca so slim? Is she one of them at all?? The others all struggle with their weight!!
Lol same breed like kieran the dad. 😂😂

Imagine the smell off them bicycle shorts after been on her all weekend. Id say they didnt brush there teeth between the 3 of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm saying it all the time, they have zero respect for Tina, leaving her, on her own like that, when she is pissed. I wouldn't dream of leaving my mam alone like that, shameful.
I wouldn’t leave my mam in the car alone while I ran into a shop never mind in a bar on her own ! Actually I’d never ever leave ANYONE alone in a bar or restaurant etc there’s been times when out my friend and I or maybe one of my sisters might have a row (a quite row more of a pissed off conversation ) and as much as I’d like to leave them there I would sit there whilst not talking to them and wait until we could all leave together so I could make sure the witches got home safe 🤣 ZERO respect for their mother Tina when they can leave her sitting there waiting for them to come back and them thinking it’s funny , it is not ! 🤬

I actually feel really really sorry for Tina , she seems to be constantly walking on egg shells around Sarah . There’s always 1 child
In each family where everyone walks on egg shells around them and I think Sarah is the person in that family ! It seems no matter what she has , what she’s done or what she’s got the girl seems like she’s never happy always searching for more !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.