Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Boomboom for thread title.. it had the most likes. Anyone want to do the roundup?

Bets on the return...
PandoraRose tuesday
Diet coke Wednesday
Anynews Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope she comes back soon I can’t cope not knowing β€˜how she really is’?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She never went any further than 2 and I’d say the 2nd one was pure torture for her to have to do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thursday I reckon - she’s flat out at her full time job tomorrow & Wed for a few hours πŸ˜‰πŸ€­.... must have a nose at Tinas page & see where she’s necking pints tonight

• Haha
She's back......just in case no-one noticed she was gone, she came back to tell us she was taking a break and would be back in a few weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ it didnt take long. Also spare us the bs with her saying she had no time for herself or time off. What did she call those weekends in Killarney?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's back......just in case no-one noticed she was gone, she came back to tell us she was taking a break and would be back in a few weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ work!! you’d think she had a job in the ICU looking after COVID patients!! People worried about her text messages!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Worked full time all through covid πŸ˜‚ that’s an insult to the frontline workers you idiot Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just about to say she'll be claiming frontline worker status next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ singlehandedly fighting Covid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s her driving test she should be thinking about doing!! Breaking the law every day on her L plates..

Worked full time all through covid πŸ˜‚ that’s an insult to the frontline workers you idiot Sarah
She’s been told she fabulous and missed, great mother the usual shite!! Sad really!! πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
It’s her driving test she should be thinking about doing!! Breaking the law every day on her L plates..

She’s been told she fabulous and missed, great mother the usual shite!! Sad really!! πŸ™ˆ
Any word on ratshole ?

And she’s back (I mean fat and flab)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have a special dislike for people that call themselves Mom πŸ€”πŸ€’ she’s getting Cork mixed up with California

• Haha
Came back... to say shes going offline ... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” you couldnt make this tit up ...

Think shes trolling herself saying shes had no me time..... she works 2 days... gets breaks from Luke... how does she really think she doesnt get a break.. I see a pattern with these blaggers... grace does the bare minimum but wants a pat on the back every day..
Twins and me the same..
And Sarah... over worked god love her... they are so far removed from reality and HARD WORK !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.