Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nutri shite again!! Yes convince yourself they are worth all your syns for the day!! She’s a bloody disgrace.. nothing about the slimming world meals that she got with her voucher in Iceland..

Reactions: 6
Her explanation of the convenience foods .. how a protein bar isn’t a good source of protein a chicken breast is better .. and in the next breath says emmm yeaaaa sooo I have the nutriquick meals to do me for a week now 🤯 the woman is literally at home all day - she can’t cook a baked potato or piece of salmon ??? Lazy shite

Reactions: 8
i cant believe she didnt get a toy for the child on his birthday cuz she gets him toys all the time. How about stop buying toys all the time and say wait till your birthday. I love the build up of excitement on my kids birthdays when they get their presents. If i gave my child 3 pairs of shoes for their birthdays they would look at me square.

Reactions: 7
i cant believe she didnt get a toy for the child on his birthday cuz she gets him toys all the time. How about stop buying toys all the time and say wait till your birthday. I love the build up of excitement on my kids birthdays when they get their presents. If i gave my child 3 pairs of shoes for their birthdays they would look at me square.
Don’t worry he got plenty that was party number 3!! It’s all for show same as Easter all the eggs it was a sin she actually through some away as she was eating them..

Her explanation of the convenience foods .. how a protein bar isn’t a good source of protein a chicken breast is better .. and in the next breath says emmm yeaaaa sooo I have the nutriquick meals to do me for a week now 🤯 the woman is literally at home all day - she can’t cook a baked potato or piece of salmon ??? Lazy shite
She hadn’t cooked in weeks.. Hadn’t said her weight yet I’d she loses it’s all over her Instagram! she’s such a bad S/W consultant nothing is genuine with her..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Excuse my innocence I don’t get out much 😂 but does bottomless mean like all you can eat/drink?? Surely the restaurants can’t do that with current restrictions?? Not that rules apply to Sarah but the restaurant will be tagged and heading for trouble!!
A bottomless brunch is for a fixed time usually 1.5hrs. You pay for food and extra 20 or 30 for the drink.

Reactions: 2
Right yeah that makes sense, no toys for the birthday but 3 pairs of runners. What 4 year old wants a choice of runners?

Get him some Lego to use his brain!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.