Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im still new to this..whos Julie?
[/QUOTE]
julie is another one of the instahuns... Julie twins and me...I don’t follow her only the threads on here.... never heard of her been honest 😂😂 seems like another absolute dose tho !

Reactions: 5
I’m probably totally wrong here but I thought musicians and bands etc weren’t allowed at present ? My kids school can’t allow instrument practice due to restrictions so how is her sister allowed have a sax player in the salon ?

Does anyone remember when Brenda was on SC ? Brendas bits ?! Heard plenty of stories about her and Colombian powder .... she’s more faces than grace that one!
Can't stand her either, thinks she is the queen going around Cork, with the awful put on laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m probably totally wrong here but I thought musicians and bands etc weren’t allowed at present ? My kids school can’t allow instrument practice due to restrictions so how is her sister allowed have a sax player in the salon ?
I wondered that too, he can't keep a 2 metre distance and he's playing a saxophone, that's surely a huge risk?
I don't think any of those girls have a clue how to be socially responsible, Tina did a great job dragging them up.....

• Haha
Ah lads 96fm and all up at the salon for alpaca and guanacos family lmfao 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she always have to put she was 21, and now 10 years in business. It isn't very expensive to open a hair salon btw. Fairs does to her, but who gives a duck.

What's the story with her being pricked and pocked at most days, stomach, nails, blow drys, hair, tan etc, it's never ending.

Last edited:
im still new to this..whos Julie?
Julie twins and me 😊

Why does she always have to put she was 21, and now 10 years in business. It isn't very expensive to open a hair salon btw. Fairs does to her, but who gives a duck.

What's the story with her being pricked and pocked at most days, stomach, nails, blow drys, hair, tan etc, it's never ending.
Because on here we guessed her age at 37/38!! 😊😊which she looks..

Can't stand her either, thinks she is the queen going around Cork, with the awful put on laugh.
What’s SC??

Dem awl shorts are having a whale of a time 😂😂
A whale of a time coz they probably stink of bleeping fish....

And on a separate note. All those clothes gifted are a L or XL. Shes far from the size 12 she says. Not saying there's anything wrong with it - but why lie??

Reactions: 8
Out for drinks and dinner again tonight, that poor child is thrown from pillar to post

Who has luke now? She’s headin out for “dinner” with the salon, didn’t have him all weekend or Monday night and Tuesday night over “work” seriously like I’m also a single mom and dnt get them breaks or want to be away from my child so much I don’t get it

Brian probably has him. The child is an inconvenience to Sarah. Her first love is shoveling food and alcohol into herself.

• Haha
@Anynews. SC is Snapchat , I’m just tryna be cool 😝🤣

It’s the accent ... I know she’s a country girl but she so puts it on ... all this dumb blonde big glasses funny girl tit just doesn’t wash with me ... she’s as false as her tan

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is a serious question btw, I'm not taking the piss. But why would a 21 year old who isn't a hairdresser open a hair Salon?

Sure he's only blowing spit out on everyone....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.