Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Sarah has, health, lifestyle, fitness and motherhood in her bio, lol.

Health and fitness need to be removed fairly sharpish, there’s no question there.

Lifestyle and motherhood 🤔

Not sure she’s showcasing a lifestyle anyone would want, its not a weightloss of SW lifestyle, if that was her inital angle. She has shown she can’t follow the plan that she is essentially selling to others.

While I’m reluctant to criticise anyone’s parenting I don’t know anyone who farms their child out to be minded as much as she does given that she doesnt have a full time job.

Surely there are four other much more appropriate words for her to use....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so Sarah has, health, lifestyle, fitness and motherhood in her bio, lol.

Health and fitness need to be removed fairly sharpish, there’s no question there.

Lifestyle and motherhood 🤔

Not sure she’s showcasing a lifestyle anyone would want, its not a weightloss of SW lifestyle, if that was her inital angle. She has shown she can’t follow the plan that she is essentially selling to others.

While I’m reluctant to criticise anyone’s parenting I don’t know anyone who farms their child out to be minded as much as she does given that she doesnt have a full time job.

Surely there are four other much more appropriate words for her to use....
Narcissistic yoyo dieter be more apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what happens after 3 days of drinking the guilt of getting so drunk passing out the over eating needing the councillor to reassure her she’s brillant!! I can’t believe she has passed her son around for another 2 nights that is 5 nights without him. Brian get your tit together and get custody of him.

Reactions: 11
That’s what happens after 3 days of drinking the guilt of getting so drunk passing out the over eating needing the councillor to reassure her she’s brillant!! I can’t believe she has passed her son around for another 2 nights that is 5 nights without him. Brian get your tit together and get custody of him.
Brian definitely needs to be watching her insta to see how little she actually has luke, theres no stability on her side at all. Wonder will she be whispering again in the morning?

Brian definitely needs to be watching her insta to see how little she actually has luke, theres no stability on her side at all. Wonder will she be whispering again in the morning?
She’s taken to bed!! Ffs!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
No whispering this morning!! Can’t believe her son was just across the road with Tina and she’s in bed at 10:30!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Can't believe she admits to dumping the child on her mother or sister because she has to work the next day/ deal with the hangover.

Thought it was for chaffing!! 😂😂
In my case it is 😂😂😂 #chubrub and I’m a lot smaller Dan she is Iv been in her “company” (friend was in the salon gettin a blowie and I popped in to say hi) she is no way as small as she tries and makes out to be I wear a 12/14 on a good day

In my case it is 😂😂😂 #chubrub and I’m a lot smaller Dan she is Iv been in her “company” (friend was in the salon gettin a blowie and I popped in to say hi) she is no way as small as she tries and makes out to be I wear a 12/14 on a good day
At least a size 16!! Nothing wrong with that if you admit it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
this is so true she is definitely a size 14 to 16 just own it girl like the rest of us to 😂😂

Oh was she back on that today she must be makeing them a fortune with all her shite talk 😂😂💯

So obvious she's on here
She is painful what a moan bag.. never happy is she.. resetting again for the millionth time. How anyone attends her S/W classes is beyond me. Course it was the drink and over eating sure any fool would know that!!

Oh was she back on that today she must be makeing them a fortune with all her shite talk 😂😂💯
Nah I’d say Neil and Brenda are sick of her telling half a story. I bet Brendas on here reading everything.. 💫💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.