Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right on que Candy king advert from the slimming world consultant and Julie, nutri meals delivered tomorrow!! Wait for it!! 😂

Reactions: 5
But ammm, but eh ammm, but ammm eh.

Jesus Christ it’s Counselling.
I don’t think she’s chatting with a Councillor every week about bin charges and fixing the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For sure she’s reading everything thing on this I no sooner had the were is she how come she’s not online comment out of my mouth and she come on speak of the devil 👿 is sure to appear 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lovely view of the north side of the city!! 😂😂phylons are gorgeous!! 😂😂 busy day a head I’d say kid to crèche, hair blow dried, gym maybe a coffee. How’s her diary coming on?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is painful what a moan bag.. never happy is she.. resetting again for the millionth time. How anyone attends her S/W classes is beyond me. Course it was the drink and over eating sure any fool would know that!!

Nah I’d say Neil and Brenda are sick of her telling half a story. I bet Brendas on here reading everything.. 💫💫
Brenda let's on she's great friends with them all and so supportive but she just uses them for content

Last edited:
They are horrendous on her. They really do nothing for her.
After getting gifted €150 or more worth of clothes from Sarah De Silva.. unbelievable!! I was going to buy her leggings but going to bother now!!

After getting gifted €150 or more worth of clothes from Sarah De Silva.. unbelievable!! I was going to buy her leggings but going to bother now!!
I've bought a few sara da Silva bits in the past and really liked them, but not a hope woukd I bother now when I see them gifted to the likes of Sarah, who had no respect for lockdown rules.
They shouldn't be rewarded for being selfish idiots, simple as

I've bought a few sara da Silva bits in the past and really liked them, but not a hope woukd I bother now when I see them gifted to the likes of Sarah, who had no respect for lockdown rules.
They shouldn't be rewarded for being selfish idiots, simple as
€100 a month on counselling! People would have more respect for her if she told the truth about the break up!! A blind man could see she didn’t want to marry him she new it back on New Year’s Eve but she’s still had all the hen nights 3/4 was it!! Everything is over the top with her same with the child’s birthday 3/4 party’s all again over the top!! And just admit you hated your hair blonde because a week later she went dark!! Went off Instagram to change it!! I hope you read this because your a complete fraud!!

Reactions: 13
€100 a month on counselling! People would have more respect for her if she told the truth about the break up!! A blind man could see she didn’t want to marry him she new it back on New Year’s Eve but she’s still had all the hen nights 3/4 was it!! Everything is over the top with her same with the child’s birthday 3/4 party’s all again over the top!! And just admit you hated your hair blonde because a week later she went dark!! Went off Instagram to change it!! I hope you read this because your a complete fraud!!
She definitely reads here, and I hope she understands that no amount of counselling woukd take away the guilt she wouldve felt if someone close to her got covid through her selfishness.
Her and her band of skanky sisters can read here and laugh it off all they want but at the end of the day she's nothing but a disgrace.
Also, I miss @RATS_HOLE 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She definitely reads here, and I hope she understands that no amount of counselling woukd take away the guilt she wouldve felt if someone close to her got covid through her selfishness.
Her and her band of skanky sisters can read here and laugh it off all they want but at the end of the day she's nothing but a disgrace.
Also, I miss @RATS_HOLE 😂😂😂😂
Me to!! Hope she ok!!
😩😩 From what she said they were the biggest bully’s around especially the alpaca & Sarah.. broke every rule going through lock down!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought she said €50 a week that’s 200 a month do ppl really have that money to spear I think someone’s telling porkys

Imagine if we were all lucky enough to have choices like forgoing a new outfit or takeaways for counselling. As if more clothes and excess food are essential items. She must be raking it in and squandering it as fast as she's making it. I suppose maintenance and social welfare is topping up the sw income.

Reactions: 6
I thought she said €50 a week that’s 200 a month do ppl really have that money to spear I think someone’s telling porkys
Every second week!! 😊

Imagine if we were all lucky enough to have choices like forgoing a new outfit or takeaways for counselling. As if more clothes and excess food are essential items. She must be raking it in and squandering it as fast as she's making it. I suppose maintenance and social welfare is topping up the sw income.
She’s not the best with money at all I’d say!! At the hairdressers as predicted! Alpaca has the Julie eyebrows also I see!! 😂😂

Brenda let's on she's great friends with them all and so supportive but she just uses them for content
Does anyone remember when Brenda was on SC ? Brendas bits ?! Heard plenty of stories about her and Colombian powder .... she’s more faces than grace that one!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.