Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha week over this post fish but everyone knows she’s a size 16 👍like you were all pissed of of her hideing it also cork fm must have little for doing when there full time up the Burke’s hole I sapose keeping up with the kardashions are finishing soon the Burke’s are next in line 😛 and is anybody else so sick of her turning up like a sore thump in everything the sisters do or have
[QUOTE[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
This is a serious question btw, I'm not taking the piss. But why would a 21 year old who isn't a hairdresser open a hair Salon?
She's not a hair dresser??? WTF 🤔

And if you saw the outside of the salon 😕. They'd want to invest money on that, rather than a sax player playing to an empty salon 🤨 what was that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not a hair dresser??? WTF 🤔

And if you saw the outside of the salon 😕. They'd want to invest money on that, rather than a sax player playing to an empty salon 🤨 what was that all about?
Covid girl!! 😂😂 dreadful crowd aren’t they!! The place looks manky alright!! As they say you can put lipstick 💄 on a 🐖 but it’s still a 🐷..

That wasnt a saxophone...

That was a covid distributor..🥴

Hope they enjoyed 💃💃💃💃
More like a wake!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone’s friend is our Brend... a fake blonde mane ...tan like a tit stain these ‘socialites’ are all the same 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who's brenda? Would cut my ears off before listening to cocaine Neil
Cocaine Neil 😂😂 she’s his producer, previously Pjs , lost the run of herself there for awhile and thought she was LJ or the like and went from hours of SC stories to just disappearing for months and then to just pop up again one day on air and never mention a thing ... very strange

Reactions: 2
Ciara - who i actually don't mind, posted pic of 9 of them out drinking not socially distanced so asked if they think rules are not for them, also commented in Sarah's pic about coming home to child after 3 pints and eye roll, saying maybe just stay st home... no doubt blocked from them both tomorrow... thats what a few glasses of wine will make you do:oops::oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ciara - who i actually don't mind, posted pic of 9 of them out drinking not socially distanced so asked if they think rules are not for them, also commented in Sarah's pic about coming home to child after 3 pints and eye roll, saying maybe just stay st home... no doubt blocked from them both tomorrow... thats what a few glasses of wine will make you do:oops::oops::rolleyes:
Oh let us know!! These wans think they own Cork sure. Except everyone thinks there absolute gobshites and not the rides they think they are.
I've seen them out on occasion and I'd absolutely love to puck the heads off the llama. She was a cow to me in school

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B2EE3B13-769C-4DFB-BC52-1158378F5ABE.png

Is she gone ? I don’t have an insta but I can normally go on and snoop a few pics 🤣

She is still there advertising her sister who has lost piles of weight by going to the gym.

Reactions: 3
Oh let us know!! These wans think they own Cork sure. Except everyone thinks there absolute gobshites and not the rides they think they are.
I've seen them out on occasion and I'd absolutely love to puck the heads off the llama. She was a cow to me in school
She looks like a complete witch!!

View attachment 262394
Is she gone ? I don’t have an insta but I can normally go on and snoop a few pics 🤣
Nah still there girl!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Who is llama?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.