Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there an old man in the bed in her sisters pictures? She looks great hats off to her. Weight loss is hard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ciara - who i actually don't mind, posted pic of 9 of them out drinking not socially distanced so asked if they think rules are not for them, also commented in Sarah's pic about coming home to child after 3 pints and eye roll, saying maybe just stay st home... no doubt blocked from them both tomorrow... thats what a few glasses of wine will make you do:oops::oops::rolleyes:
Haha was that u that she called out on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her big massive rant today haha πŸ˜‚ no one cares Sarah bullmers well done πŸ‘ cudnt of said it better

Reactions: 3
1300 she pays in rent, she had to say to twice just in case you didn’t hear her the first time πŸ˜‚

Remember when she said they bought that house 🀣🀣 how many times was paying the mortgage mentioned. What a pointless thing to lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh let us know!! These wans think they own Cork sure. Except everyone thinks there absolute gobshites and not the rides they think they are.
I've seen them out on occasion and I'd absolutely love to puck the heads off the llama. She was a cow to me in school
Sarah blocked me, surprise surprise.

Ciara replied saying that the staff had a right to take a photo and that the saxophonist was miles away from everyone.....πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
So Sarah works 2 days a week? She gets no entitlements and pays everything herself, what a liar. She gets hap. She is hardly getting thousands a month in wages working 12 hours a week.

Reactions: 6
Does she think shes special that she was paying 1300 on her own??? I live in Cork and I pay 1k a month as does my other half. The rental market is tit.....we know that. Sure isn't that why she got the mortgage and bought the house???? Oh wait....

Reactions: 5
Sarah blocked me, surprise surprise.

Ciara replied saying that the staff had a right to take a photo and that the saxophonist was miles away from everyone.....πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
The salon must be like a tardis inside if he was miles away from everyoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's definitely reading on here. Good her her if she has a high enough income that she isn't entitled to any social welfare. She should look after that slimming world job if it's that lucrative.

Reactions: 3
She put up a screenshot of your message "maybe stay at home with your child..." etc. could be different person though. She said the sister got a message as well

Reactions: 1
She's definitely reading on here. Good her her if she has a high enough income that she isn't entitled to any social welfare. She should look after that slimming world job if it's that lucrative.
She is on more than nurses and she works 12 hours a week, to tell people to stop shoveling flood down their throats. What age is the sisters bf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.