Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Keith a waiter for the night?
He's hoping there'll be a snooker table somewhere so he dressed for the occasion 🎱

Her make up is actually nice. The hair I’m not a fan of but that huge hair in general isn’t for me, she suited a shorter cut much better. The dress is kind of beautiful from the front but that back is a tit show, that’s more the fault of the seamstress though. In my opinion any size person can wear backless dresses, I don’t care if she has back fat, I’m more concerned over the awful alterations 😬
The dressmaker probably told her nothing could be done and she probably insisted like the burpdashian that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her make up is actually nice. The hair I’m not a fan of but that huge hair in general isn’t for me, she suited a shorter cut much better. The dress is kind of beautiful from the front but that back is a tit show, that’s more the fault of the seamstress though. In my opinion any size person can wear backless dresses, I don’t care if she has back fat, I’m more concerned over the awful alterations 😬
Agree when she has shorter hair shes alot more attractive, the kinda bob with an ombre she had when she was much slimmer she looked great i couldn't fault her hair then and her size suited her she looked healthy and slim

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus wept that dress is desperate on her… the back of it’s a show and the ratty extensions. If she just cut her hair up and dressed for her size she’d be grand.
In her mind she fully believes she’s a 12/14 and she dresses as such, in those size dresses. She’s probably a 16/18 but she’ll never admit it and god only knows why.
as for her son, god love him, where is he? At his nanas house? So his father doesn’t have any interest in him and neither does his mother by the looks of things. I don’t get it, how can they just abandon him like that? He’s a bright child, i hope he hasn’t realised that he is neither of their priorities. I really feel sorry for him.
I love a night out but how can she be away from him so much with no guilt or mention of it. It’s bleeping lousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept that dress is desperate on her… the back of it’s a show and the ratty extensions. If she just cut her hair up and dressed for her size she’d be grand.
In her mind she fully believes she’s a 12/14 and she dresses as such, in those size dresses. She’s probably a 16/18 but she’ll never admit it and god only knows why.
as for her son, god love him, where is he? At his nanas house? So his father doesn’t have any interest in him and neither does his mother by the looks of things. I don’t get it, how can they just abandon him like that? He’s a bright child, i hope he hasn’t realised that he is neither of their priorities. I really feel sorry for him.
I love a night out but how can she be away from him so much with no guilt or mention of it. It’s bleeping lousy.
Not my favorite look. Dress is too long also.
Screenshot_20220423_200644_com.instagram.android_edit_1607762604962.jpg
Screenshot_20220423_195845_com.huawei.photos.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s dress was never going to zip up on her it’s about 4 sizes to small on the back to ever close why in gods name would ya get that altered ? Let it go Sal 🤚🏽

Reactions: 5
I actually can't speak. The flat long boobs. Could she not have taped them up or something. As for the back I'm actually gonna go vomit 🤢

He has put on a loooooad of weight. Fat pig! Would never use th word usually but for that bigot they suit.
How did that dress ever fit big back burp? The entire abck of it had to be opened to fit her.... Oh lordy 🤢

Reactions: 10
Been offline a lot of today. So...do we've any eyes on the ground at The Rochestown tnite?? 😎🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely shocking how much she neglects Luke we have all seen it happening for such a long time now, his Easter holidays and we’ve seen more days spent with that bigot ugly creep Keith then her own son. She certainly won’t be crowned mother of the year because she sucks. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Isnt she a bit old to be making such a big deal out of going somewhere for a night - getting the hair done, going on about "the dress" etc.

Its not your debs, most adults just have a shower and go out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I
She got that right
Think her makeup really shows badly in that. I know the other girl is younger but look at how dark and over pronounced the brows are on burps, the really white shadow under brow, the winged out purple at edges that isn't blended and I think the bronzer/contour isn't blended either. I think its really ageing. The dress is grand at front but old fashioned and while any size woman can wear whatever she likes if you are slightly heavier then relying on little strings at the back is asking for trouble. Plus it's not flattering. She could have gone backless but used a ribbon instead of string-covers more and gives better support. Can get beautiful diamond ones in hickey and have them tied so they come down at the back, almost at your bum. Hides a multitude. And hello you can get backless, front less, sideless and god knows what else over the shoulder boulder holders these days. Unless you're an a or small b or there's built in support you,you need a bra.

Reactions: 8
I think her make up is awful sorry 😬 but I hate that kind of make up anyway I’m more about the natural look. The eye make up looks very four or five years ago

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.