Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dress is awful.
The back pic is shocking.
Makeup isn’t great.
Room tour is pitiful.
Her not doing anything with the poor child is a disgrace.
Keith is after gaining so much weight.
The fact she said they’re gona book New York the next 2 months makes me think the clinic told her no to treatment or come back in 6/12 months.
One of the gals is at the gala…..awaiting info

Reactions: 16
rubbish talk...that young one is only mocking her...can you remember being that age and how cruel and bitchy you would be when you were gossiping with your friends..they probably all take the piss out of her...she is a broad girl and she prob always will be I think @Graywalls said the same....
The relationship is being propped up by drink I'd say they dont know what it is to sit down and watch a documentary

Reactions: 15
let’s face facts, the dress would be lovely on someone who’s a 10/12. Who ever thought it was a good idea to actually alter that dress and get it to fit her. Her braless tits and back hanging out 😂
Her and teeth Tryin for a baby even though they’re together a year max. Most couples are together 5 years before they think of that. Absolute losers. Her and teeth aren’t going to be together forever so Can ya imagine in say 5 years when she’s single and realises how much time she’s missed with Lukey as he’ll be 10 and won’t wanna spend time with her then. And all the time she’s wasted with teeth.
Is teeth a member of her SW group or her ‘training?’ Wonder do they get couples training 😂🙈 he could really do with it. Size of him.
Tweet doesn't look happy to be filmed, he looks so pissed off after he waves.

Reactions: 1
let’s face facts, the dress would be lovely on someone who’s a 10/12. Who ever thought it was a good idea to actually alter that dress and get it to fit her. Her braless tits and back hanging out 😂
Her and teeth Tryin for a baby even though they’re together a year max. Most couples are together 5 years before they think of that. Absolute losers. Her and teeth aren’t going to be together forever so Can ya imagine in say 5 years when she’s single and realises how much time she’s missed with Lukey as he’ll be 10 and won’t wanna spend time with her then. And all the time she’s wasted with teeth.
Is teeth a member of her SW group or her ‘training?’ Wonder do they get couples training 😂🙈 he could really do with it. Size of him.
They look 10 years older since they met each other 😳

Reactions: 12
Maybe I have missed it but Where's the Councillor gone is she fixed now??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
Think her makeup really shows badly in that. I know the other girl is younger but look at how dark and over pronounced the brows are on burps, the really white shadow under brow, the winged out purple at edges that isn't blended and I think the bronzer/contour isn't blended either. I think its really ageing. The dress is grand at front but old fashioned and while any size woman can wear whatever she likes if you are slightly heavier then relying on little strings at the back is asking for trouble. Plus it's not flattering. She could have gone backless but used a ribbon instead of string-covers more and gives better support. Can get beautiful diamond ones in hickey and have them tied so they come down at the back, almost at your bum. Hides a multitude. And hello you can get backless, front less, sideless and god knows what else over the shoulder boulder holders these days. Unless you're an a or small b or there's built in support you,you need a bra.
I was just slagging the talking rubbish quote 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ratzhole said she approached them to go on it and they turned her down....they cover a lot of ground with addiction and interesting stories...she wouldnt be suited to it anyway.
Does anyone from Cork have any tea on Timmy and James?They seem fairly decent ..just wondering if theres any bit of sca 😂😂
The two boys are absolutely salt of the earth, I hung around with James when we were in our early teens he was a very quiet young fella, they both ended up caught in addiction and thankfully got out of it. I couldn’t see them entertaining the likes of our Sarah at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.