Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress….I just can’t… she’s broad across her back even when she was skinnier how in the name of jaysus did she think that was the right part to expose?
At least throw on a sticky bra or something

Makeup is awful the contour way too heavy esp on her nose shes like super mario

I like heavy makeup when I'm gonna be out for the night I have to say.
I do too, love a Smokey eye and I’ve often gone too far with it but the foundation/contour here is just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her make up is awful sorry 😬 but I hate that kind of make up anyway I’m more about the natural look. The eye make up looks very four or five years ago

it reminds me of when Homer Simpson invented that makeup gun that shot the makeup at Marges face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she always drinking cider from a wine glass???? I’ve never seen the likes of it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm drinking cider from a wine glass as we speak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like her makeup 😝
Omg, does this mean I could be friends with burp 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry now but who in the name of Jesus would wear that and think it’s style? Like I don’t get the trend of backless dresses anyway but each to their own. I think Sarah needs a proper chat with a style expert because she can’t seem to dress for her shape at all. Sure I would only love to wear half the style that’s out there but it just doesn’t suit. There’s no way she’s comfortable hanging her back bits out for all to see. She could look half ok if she just dressed for the shape she has.

Reactions: 6
let’s face facts, the dress would be lovely on someone who’s a 10/12. Who ever thought it was a good idea to actually alter that dress and get it to fit her. Her braless tits and back hanging out 😂
Her and teeth Tryin for a baby even though they’re together a year max. Most couples are together 5 years before they think of that. Absolute losers. Her and teeth aren’t going to be together forever so Can ya imagine in say 5 years when she’s single and realises how much time she’s missed with Lukey as he’ll be 10 and won’t wanna spend time with her then. And all the time she’s wasted with teeth.
Is teeth a member of her SW group or her ‘training?’ Wonder do they get couples training 😂🙈 he could really do with it. Size of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm drinking cider from a wine glass as we speak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like her makeup 😝
Omg, does this mean I could be friends with burp 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m scared for you. If you answer yes to any of these questions I’d suggest contacting Jean for intense counselling!!
1: Are you addicted to bodadoes?
2: Have you a child you have forgotten about?
3: Do you bleed cheese?
4: Do you get to love someone?
5: Is your kitchen made for dancing?
6: Are you an essential worker? If yes would you consider yourself the most essential worker in Ireland?
7: Do you give jellies to every infertile person you know on Mother’s Day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m scared for you. If you answer yes to any of these questions I’d suggest contacting Jean for intense counselling!!
1: Are you addicted to bodadoes?
2: Have you a child you have forgotten about?
3: Do you bleed cheese?
4: Do you get to love someone?
5: Is your kitchen made for dancing?
6: Are you an essential worker? If yes would you consider yourself the most essential worker in Ireland?
7: Do you give jellies to every infertile person you know on Mother’s Day?
4: I get to love wine and 5: yes when the number 4 wine is consumed there may be a bit of kitchen dancing. Omg has anyone Jeans number????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
let’s face facts, the dress would be lovely on someone who’s a 10/12. Who ever thought it was a good idea to actually alter that dress and get it to fit her. Her braless tits and back hanging out 😂
Her and teeth Tryin for a baby even though they’re together a year max. Most couples are together 5 years before they think of that. Absolute losers. Her and teeth aren’t going to be together forever so Can ya imagine in say 5 years when she’s single and realises how much time she’s missed with Lukey as he’ll be 10 and won’t wanna spend time with her then. And all the time she’s wasted with teeth.
Is teeth a member of her SW group or her ‘training?’ Wonder do they get couples training 😂🙈 he could really do with it. Size of him.
Actually, I was listening to her say that she was going training this morning… do we know what she’s training for or has she said yet? Is she doing one of the runs? There is one where I am on the may bank holiday weekend.

Reactions: 1
The saggy boobs are tragic. The back fat is tragic. The dress is way too long. She insists on dressing in clothes that suit slim toned people. Wouldn't you be mortified to be asked to stop tagging the GAA club.

• Haha
Actually, I was listening to her say that she was going training this morning… do we know what she’s training for or has she said yet? Is she doing one of the runs? There is one where I am on the may bank holiday weekend.
Tour De France

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here It’s an AA meeting these two need with all the days/nights out drinking. For a woman that bangs on about pcos and fertility issues the amount of alcohol she consumes is tragic. I’m baffled how people can lookup to her for advice !!!! And she wants to bring everyone on their journey of baby making !!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.