Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not flattering at all. Very aging. Doesn’t fit her at all. He’s put on some amount of weight also. Hope we get some good lives later 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Omg the zip was taken out and you can see it was nowhere near gonna ever close for her. The alterations are desperate. Hair and makeup is 2015. She even has the Instagram brows ✋🏽😩 I’d bate my fella if he didn’t tell me I looked a show going out. She ain’t a bad looking girl she just doesn’t have a clue how to style herself 😩 off to drink their loaf of tonight now fair play to them 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A bit of faces of grace here Can't dress for her size! No skinny myself and shes not huge Just ors a
Nice dress if youre an 8 foot tall size 6 17 year old!
Also are they not very ott? As per i suppose?!
Quiche has aged about 20 years
I love matt cooper Scarlet if she goes tagging him etc

Reactions: 6
Why is she at that dinner dance? I didn’t know Keith played for that club

Reactions: 4
Ive figured it out - she has become friends with Caroline and Jean because the paramedic is going out with one of their best friends

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the zip was taken out and you can see it was nowhere near gonna ever close for her. The alterations are desperate. Hair and makeup is 2015. She even has the Instagram brows ✋🏽😩 I’d bate my fella if he didn’t tell me I looked a show going out. She ain’t a bad looking girl she just doesn’t have a clue how to style herself 😩 off to drink their loaf of tonight now fair play to them 🥳
OMG. It’s about 10 inches out! That dress never fit her, that’s why she has never worn it.

Reactions: 7
I was going to post Keith's tweets as soon as she tagged him but I cannot sabotage her any more than what she has done with that dress😀😀😀😀
She actually got a zip removed because it would never tie by about 20cm, I am speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think the dress is lovely! The alterations shoulda been to sew up that gap in the front tho, she should be wearing a bra, u can get backless ones.. it does nothing for her from the back, dunno why she would add that pic 🙈

Also interesting how Keith has some sort of fatphobia when he's obviously quite tubby himself!

Reactions: 10
You could tell earlier in her stories she’s not mad about the dress herself! Maybe a little dent in her confidence is what was needed!

Reactions: 5
Her make up is actually nice. The hair I’m not a fan of but that huge hair in general isn’t for me, she suited a shorter cut much better. The dress is kind of beautiful from the front but that back is a tit show, that’s more the fault of the seamstress though. In my opinion any size person can wear backless dresses, I don’t care if she has back fat, I’m more concerned over the awful alterations 😬

Reactions: 6
And you can see why she wasn't mad about it. It was risky and did nothing for her and the sad thing is no one in her family or Teet was honest enough to say, Sayyyyyyyyra the dress does nutin' for ya gurrrrrl.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said herself the dress is 2 years old, that's when she had lost all the weight for the wedding. I'm gonna guess it was her afters dress or day 2 dress. She should know it wouldn't of fit properly no matter what alterations were done.

Reactions: 5
I wonder is the reason it was in for alterations is the zip? It looks like it should go up way further than where it is and maybe she got the zip off to get her back out
I was littelry coming on to say the same thing it looks like it should zip up another 15-20cms

Reactions: 1
The dress is really really dated and you can tell it has been altered as it didn’t fit her. Scarlet. Where does she get the confidence

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.