Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my sisters told me I looked ok to go out like that I would not be happy.

Is it a black tie event ?

Reactions: 9
Okay so Iā€™ve weight, big boobs. Wouldnā€™t dream of wearing a dress like that! A dress that I can wear a good bra with! She was on about her boobs hanging she doesnā€™t help it like

Reactions: 13
I wonder is the reason it was in for alterations is the zip? It looks like it should go up way further than where it is and maybe she got the zip off to get her back out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her PT would want to get her working seriously on toning her back and shoulders if Burp is going to wear a dress like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ on a bike sheā€™s bet into the dress sheā€™s no more a size 14! She looks awful the back fat is rank and what ever happened to her tellin everyone her boobs were 14 mile from the breast bone sure wear a bra and theyā€™d be closer šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 11
I wonder is the reason it was in for alterations is the zip? It looks like it should go up way further than where it is and maybe she got the zip off to get her back out
You could be onto something hereā€¦ maybe it was too tight on her and wouldnā€™t zip up so she got the zip removed and the ā€œstrapsā€ added. Iā€™m not fat shaming here as I certainly am no skinny Minnie myself

Reactions: 7
Your right that zip is meant to go up to the seam where that blue/green piping or whatever itā€™s called is

Reactions: 4
Why are the Barrā€™s having a victory dinner when they got beat? Kilcoo beat them in the semi final šŸ¤£

Iā€™m married to my husband 15 years and would never dream of tagging his club lol Why is she even there when she knows she isnā€™t liked? Is it all for Brianā€™s benefit? She looks pretty well in fairness apart from the back of the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You could be onto something hereā€¦ maybe it was too tight on her and wouldnā€™t zip up so she got the zip removed and the ā€œstrapsā€ added. Iā€™m not fat shaming here as I certainly am no skinny Minnie myself
Oh im the same im an 18/20 here so know all those struggles but I know myself if something doesn't suit my shape or size

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.