Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is on her way for a brand deal or collab, they they need to understand that xshe tagged Keith the bigot on her stories this morning and this is what she is tainting brands with on her business page!View attachment 1209969

She is promoting a person who will use a racial slur against an elderly member of an ethnic minority along with her brand deals, Brands need to realise if they work with her then mud sticks...
Pity Tyson fury didn’t come fine him and knock is face out vile man 🤬

Reactions: 4
I
So this is it? This is what all the fuss was about? This is what she couldn’t wait to bring us on? This is what I’ve neglected my kids all morning for?! Where’s the bleeping drama? Where’s the troll hunting? Where’s the confronting her troll on camera? The hair pulling? The slaps? The burping? Where’s the you’re not my mother! yes I aaaaaaam level of drama. We wanted drama and we got a bleeping race track duck my life
I recognise well unfortunately. Not mondello park. I’m 90% certain it’s a collab with therapie fertility. I feel sick to my stomach

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What a joke if she’s doing a collab with a fertility clinic. An insult to all the woman struggling on their own journeys but to be fair Sarah would sell her soul for anything and attention poor me me me. 🤬

If these cunts are getting a collab with a fertility place it will be a disgrace
100% fuming 😤

Reactions: 9
To be fair they have Joanne McNally as a brand ambassador so they’re not really going for high class or believability with either choice 🤣 I can’t think of anywhere I’d trust less with my fertility ‘journey’ than that outfit. Not saying they don’t meet medical standards or whatever but wouldn’t go near them.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why is she wasting the time of cumh if she is collabing with this crowd 😠😠😠
People should comment the time line of their relationship and her drinking etc on the post if the clinic put one up

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lads I’m sorry to be dramatic but I’m actually bawling. I’d never heard of Sarah until a friend told me to look at her “journey” 🙄.

I’ve been going through this with my husband for 3 years now. This witch wouldn’t know infertility if it kicked her in the face. I am raging that I’ve spent my hard earned money here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She said yesterday she doesn't care if it takes 10 years to have a baby 🤥

I think she is a woman in an awful rush if she is attending a fertility clinic after saying that yesterday.

Afraid Tweet who she is besotted with will run off with the shower gel.

Screenshot_20220421_122808.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No doubt we will get a real later sharing the news and the two awful heads on them 🤦‍♀️ She’s something else really !!!

Reactions: 2
Surely she’ll have to knock the drinking and the eating like a hound on the head then? They’ll prob go on the lash on the way home

Reactions: 8
She said yesterday she doesn't care if it takes 10 years to have a baby 🤥

I think she is a woman in an awful rush if she is attending a fertility clinic after saying that yesterday.

Afraid Tweet who she is besotted with will run off with the shower gel.

View attachment 1210141

View attachment 1210146
Hand on heart I can say I don't know anybody who speaks like or goes on like that. Thank the bleeping lord, I get embarrassed myself thinking of the things she says and writes. Cringe.

Reactions: 3
If she’s getting a fertility collab we all need to message them seriously it’s a bleeping joke

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I am a very lucky woman as I’ve had my kids without any help, and I won’t lie 3 of the fuckers were oooopsiesss. I had not a thing wrong any pregnancy and no period problems, besides I’m an actual lunatic mental bleep before during and after, but my heart is broken that a bleeping witch like her gets free treatment for something as precious and loved as another human. She is a bleeping joke and I am honestly so sorry and really feel empathy for every one of my sisters in here struggling or who have struggled. Ye will get to where ye all need. She will get hers. Karma doesn’t mess around and I have each of ye in my thoughts always. ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Keith must be invested if he is taking part in this! It will be a tit show if they have a baby and anything happens the relationship! She will have two baby daddies to be bashing!
Disclaimer not saying Brian is a St he should have her taken to court long ago

Reactions: 7
I know she was going looking at a jeep supposedly today but this tops it.... everyone should ring and ring while there up there

Reactions: 4
To be fair they have Joanne McNally as a brand ambassador so they’re not really going for high class or believability with either choice 🤣 I can’t think of anywhere I’d trust less with my fertility ‘journey’ than that outfit. Not saying they don’t meet medical standards or whatever but wouldn’t go near them.
As a single person, I think Joanne McN is a great choice for Therapie, her interest is in relation to freezing her eggs and not some self diagnosed secondary fertility

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.