Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total random question now but what do people think of Donna?do ye think that she’s attractive
I don’t see it personally, I think she gives very masculine GI Jane vibes, I think the girl that had the baby recently is the best looking one

Reactions: 11
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 eh now, but another one bursting with confidence. Tina might have failed inches food department but in the confidence one she excelled!
Total random question now but what do people think of Donna?do ye think that she’s attractive

It looks like some type of stir fry.. remember this is the same gowl that asks for the vegetarian stir fry but with a portion of chicken 😩
Or the best was ordering Steak Sanggwhich with an side of extra bread, in the International.

Reactions: 2
She needs to slick back that bloody hair, fringe is not a good look for her. I won't even go there on the colour..

This was actually the exciting journey she couldn’t wait to share with us all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been hovering around here the last few weeks. Don’t get the time to comment much 😅

I’m pretty sure she’s at therapie fertility..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t see it personally, I think she gives very masculine GI Jane vibes, I think the girl that had the baby recently is the best looking one
Ciara is very pretty, her teeth are lovely, did she get them veneered?

So this is it? This is what all the fuss was about? This is what she couldn’t wait to bring us on? This is what I’ve neglected my kids all morning for?! Where’s the bleeping drama? Where’s the troll hunting? Where’s the confronting her troll on camera? The hair pulling? The slaps? The burping? Where’s the you’re not my mother! yes I aaaaaaam level of drama. We wanted drama and we got a bleeping race track duck my life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’s unattractive but I think her look is very ‘engineered’ and that makes it a bit unattractive to me. I’ve been to the hair salon a few times and she’s very polished in real life - the other sister does a better haircut though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.