Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on now... She brought him to the pub on Sunday and then pawned him off 🤷🏼‍♀️ he is her #world remember 🥴
And has him 95% of the time. Ye's are so cruel. How very dare ye 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah lads how am I suppose to go to meetings and operate today? The suspense is killing me waiting to brought along this little adventure 😆 they will definitely be stopping into Burger King at some point today, Sarah probs needs to research does Burger King agree with her or not
#collab 🤣

Reactions: 1
And ye better all expect the story later ‘ooooo Kenno(he told me call his that because we’re the bestest of friends now) told me I’m the worst case he’s evvvvver seen. And we are to get going straight away it’s sooooo crucial. Keeeet has no issues whatsoever lads-none-his manhood is intact-swear. So we’re gona do a #collab now for fertility treatment and we’re gona go the whole way up from cork where that have great clinics to a brand new clinic that hasn’t been open very long because it’s the best one ever #collab. So ya lads if any of ye are trying any longer than one week, defo go about begging for a #collab because something isn’t right ju’no. O and weren’t we knotted and besotted at the appointment. Laughed all day didn’t we,we did’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As a single person, I think Joanne McN is a great choice for Therapie, her interest is in relation to freezing her eggs and not some self diagnosed secondary fertility
I agree with you. I think everyone was very quick to tar Joanne with Terrie McEvoy's brush after the Repromed scandal.

Reactions: 11
I will be so cross if this is a fertility collab - but it has to be because there are clinics in cork, why travel up the country otherwise. I’ll I’ll be writing to every paper and radio station in Ireland mark my words.

Reactions: 18
I'm actually shocked. I'm mean the girl isn't even in the right head space to have a baby this a duck you Brian, I'm so happy and having my own baby, look at me.

Reactions: 10
If it is a fertility collab- they chose a great day for the app cus tea spill are ripping apart Therapie fertility atm

• Haha
Reactions: 26
O and I forgot to mention…..she said she has what 90+ cysts…..they cancel ivf rounds because of cysts.
So sit back and watch the bullshit fall out of her mouth tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so sorry for all those trying to conceive who are seeing this. I think it speaks VOLUMES about the calibre of the clinic.

The only way we stop these horrible "influencers" is complaining , avoiding companies that support these influencers and also never give them a follow or a view.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.