Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like the pink blazer 😜 the sight of that homophobic, racist, fat shaming , bigot, creep 🤮 oh Theyl be laughing and laughing for the morning together 🤪 fake as for the gram 📸

Reactions: 3
"My lashes look so natural" she's lost touch with the real world! It looks like 2 dead caterpillars on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Total random question now but what do people think of Donna?do ye think that she’s attractive
I do ya...her figure and her features I think she is like a model...she takes after the dad in that family he is thin aswel....

Reactions: 5
I’m not able for the suspense! I’m finishing up my current job and I’m up the walls🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah lads how am I suppose to go to meetings and operate today? The suspense is killing me waiting to brought along this little adventure 😆 they will definitely be stopping into Burger King at some point today, Sarah probs needs to research does Burger King agree with her or not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she is on her way for a brand deal or collab, they they need to understand that xshe tagged Keith the bigot on her stories this morning and this is what she is tainting brands with on her business page!
Screenshot_20220318_140520_com.huawei.photos_edit_48989831470648.jpg

She is promoting a person who will use a racial slur against an elderly member of an ethnic minority along with her brand deals, Brands need to realise if they work with her then mud sticks...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If she is on her way for a brand deal or collab, they they need to understand that xshe tagged Keith the bigot on her stories this morning and this is what she is tainting brands with on her business page!View attachment 1209969

She is promoting a person who will use a racial slur against an elderly member of an ethnic minority along with her brand deals, Brands need to realise if they work with her then mud sticks...
August 2021 - April 22

It’s like an old Keith are young Keith
a face only a mother (or burp) could love

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.