Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This crowd have a marketing lady who is on Instagram herself. Her and her wife had IVF to have 2 kids. If this is part of a marketing campaign then the whole lot of them are deaf

Reactions: 8
Are we jumping to conclusions or what is giving us the idea it’s a fertility collab? I sure as hell hope it’s not but are we losing the run of ourselves.. is she gonna sit back and be knotted reading these comments about how worked up were getting on here because we jumped to conclusions?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
More fool on any clinic who gives this cretin a collab for any procedure. If she manages to have a baby that baby will be a novelty for a few months & then passed around like Luke was & still is. In a year or 2 bigot will be gone & she will be looking for baby number 3 with the next stepped up daddy. No clinic will see an increase in revenue off the back of her, if anything they will lose business. Bigot & his family will have a life of hell from her, if they can’t see that they deserve all they get. She’s trash. Don’t let it upset anyone undergoing treatment. She isn’t worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah here can someone start writing a letter so we can all copy & email it to the clinic if it is a collab, I know someone said are we jumping to conclusions but let’s see how this pans out ✍ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry to anyone who is having issues on having a baby..but if this yoke is at a fertility clinic il be on to them straight away with a complaint and I think we all should..so unfair to any woman that is going through any sort of fertility treatment
im actually crying with temper

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have to admit 🙈 Sarah is better looking !
Sarah is the double of Neil from the young ones,Donna is good looking bit you really need an eye test luv if you think Sarah is better looking,she's like a man ffs

Reactions: 3
When I look at it now I think it's just a road and not Mondello, i thought it was but looked a few times since people were saying that it is Therapie

Reactions: 2
Are we jumping to conclusions or what is giving us the idea it’s a fertility collab? I sure as hell hope it’s not but are we losing the run of ourselves.. is she gonna sit back and be knotted reading these comments about how worked up were getting on here because we jumped to conclusions?
I agree, everyone has a right to be outraged if it is a fertility clinic but let’s just wait and see first.

Reactions: 12
Sarah is the double of Neil from the young ones,Donna is good looking bit you really need an eye test luv if you think Sarah is better looking,she's like a man ffs
Ach now Donna is a bit more androgynous than Sarah. But it is only my opinion no need to shoot me down with the eye test comment 😬

• Heart
As a single person, I think Joanne McN is a great choice for Therapie, her interest is in relation to freezing her eggs and not some self diagnosed secondary fertility
Oh I’m single and of the same vintage myself - I just think she’s the wrong choice for the brand, that’s all. Irrespective of egg freezing or infertility.

Reactions: 2
Did she actually say it's a Collab for today tho? If she's actually planning on paying Therapie will take anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.