Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys I am little wrecked today as I stayed up all night with the excitement of today. On a more serious note Keith actually freaks me out, I can’t deal with him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone shed some light on this.. has she brought Luke to anything over the Easter holidays?? Has she spent any time with him, apart from him at home watching TV
Oh come on now... She brought him to the pub on Sunday and then pawned him off 🤷🏼‍♀️ he is her #world remember 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woooooooooo are we all set for the beginning of the new journey? ☺ Pink blazer is out and all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There will be no pcos symptoms today or worries about what she eats. What sucker brand/business is using them I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah cannot have it every way and she needs to realise this!
You cannot be smugly exclaiming how glowing your skin is to plug a salon and yet in the next story have to use a filter to hide the bloating and redness.
You cannot be proclaiming how amazing slimming world is and how well it works yet have to use clever angles and stand behind people to hide your bulk because it is not working for you.
You cannot speak down to people and order them to be kind and not comment on your weight when your own vile boyfriend uses the word fat as an insult on a very public platform.
You cannot have a business Instagram page used to promote your slimming world class and sell bottom of the barrel tat to people and also use it to flaunt your bigot boyfriend to your ex and expect no backlash. Keith's tweets have seriously damaged your professional image and yet you keep tagging him?
Make it make sense Sarah!
Genuine question. She’s flaunting Keith for Brian’s benefit but honestly, does Brian actually see her stories? Like I’d imagine he couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 13
Ladies I leave for one night to head to a gig and I've missed 11 pages of the new thread I'll have to ask work for Friday off too to catch up 😂

• Haha
Genuine question. She’s flaunting Keith for Brian’s benefit but honestly, does Brian actually see her stories? Like I’d imagine he couldn’t give a tit.
He doesn't give her the time of day,just laughs at her, he says the more smug she appears, the more insecure she is feeling!

• Heart
This picture is a good example, it is like what Facesbygrace does, using angles and filters and photoshop to portray a false image.
That is misleading and people obviously will comment and call someone out if they look bigger when they get photographed by others without the angles and filters and touch ups.

View attachment 1209342
The fact she posted this and left it on her page clearly no comparison with her other Picts & the different size she it’s misleading really and wrong. Foolish !!!!!

August 2021 - April 22

It’s like an old Keith are young Keith
The state of him and she thinks his god gifts. His aged so much ugly creep 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.