Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nobody should comment on her weight gain, its her business and we are Fxxkers...
Sarah you're a frontline slimming consultant...you're actual PAID JOB is to take money from despots every week and show them /encourage them to lose weight , of course we can say truthfully that you have gained..we have fxxking eyes, omg this headmelt just boils my piss...
Oh and i say despots regarding her groups cos for yrs i was on that bloody slimming world loop up a lb down a stone up 2, syn'ing funking bread..an ice pop...all the while sitting in front of a woman who was getting bigger by the week telling me to write it down ...drink more water..weigh out my milk...and now apparently have read here that she has had WLS and lost a chunk, it was nothing to do with slimming world...
So yes Sarah you have put on weight...you do suffer munchhausens...you are living with a bigot...you're ex is having a baby...and luke will be a big brother...
Just grow the duck up will ya

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Would you trust a personal trainer if they were unhealthy and overweight?

Her size is fine, she needs to own it and stop with the angles and filters, quit slimming world (as a member 🤢) and look at alternative work as slimming worlds days are numbered.

Reactions: 13
Would you trust a personal trainer if they were unhealthy and overweight?

Her size is fine, she needs to own it and stop with the angles and filters, quit slimming world (as a member 🤢) and look at alternative work as slimming worlds days are numbered.
This picture is a good example, it is like what Facesbygrace does, using angles and filters and photoshop to portray a false image.
That is misleading and people obviously will comment and call someone out if they look bigger when they get photographed by others without the angles and filters and touch ups.

Screenshot_20220421_003957_com.instagram.android_edit_1345117579481.jpg

Reactions: 10
But she keeps talking about her weight - all the time. If she was a book reviewer for example and people were commenting on her weight I would think thats unfair but people are going to talk about it when its all she talks about and it seems to form the main part of her "content". I don't really get it with some of these instagram people - are people only allowed talk about you if its what you want to hear? I don't think thats how it works.

Reactions: 11
Could someone give me advice?
Started my new job, asked for today off so I could follow Sarah on an exciting journey. Was refused.
Should I just leave the job?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Could someone give me advice?
Started my new job, asked for today off so I could follow Sarah on an exciting journey. Was refused.
Should I just leave the job?
I'll take on your case for discrimination free of charge as a public interest suit. You'll be ok hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This picture is a good example, it is like what Facesbygrace does, using angles and filters and photoshop to portray a false image.
That is misleading and people obviously will comment and call someone out if they look bigger when they get photographed by others without the angles and filters and touch ups.

View attachment 1209342
Looks like she robbed a penneys mannequins hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah cannot have it every way and she needs to realise this!
You cannot be smugly exclaiming how glowing your skin is to plug a salon and yet in the next story have to use a filter to hide the bloating and redness.
You cannot be proclaiming how amazing slimming world is and how well it works yet have to use clever angles and stand behind people to hide your bulk because it is not working for you.
You cannot speak down to people and order them to be kind and not comment on your weight when your own vile boyfriend uses the word fat as an insult on a very public platform.
You cannot have a business Instagram page used to promote your slimming world class and sell bottom of the barrel tat to people and also use it to flaunt your bigot boyfriend to your ex and expect no backlash. Keith's tweets have seriously damaged your professional image and yet you keep tagging him?
Make it make sense Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jus watched her stories from yesterday.
Genuinely don't get how she can say for 3 weeks leading up to the wedding she ate better and felt better...

But she's confused as to what's going on with her body..

Can she hear herself ? Has she a hearing problem ? Does she need grommits? Ear syringed ?

Like I'm so confused how she can literally say this worked for the 3 weeks I tried (because Brian was at the wedding).. but now she's not trying and eating pasta and feels crap but is confused.

duck me she's a headwrecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she does that thing with her tongue against her teeth when she smiles really annoys me 😂 Teeth is aging badly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jus watched her stories from yesterday.
Genuinely don't get how she can say for 3 weeks leading up to the wedding she ate better and felt better...

But she's confused as to what's going on with her body..

Can she hear herself ? Has she a hearing problem ? Does she need grommits? Ear syringed ?

Like I'm so confused how she can literally say this worked for the 3 weeks I tried (because Brian was at the wedding).. but now she's not trying and eating pasta and feels crap but is confused.

duck me she's a headwrecker.
Nothing like knowing you will see an ex who you still love to give you motivation to lose weight 🐐

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone shed some light on this.. has she brought Luke to anything over the Easter holidays?? Has she spent any time with him, apart from him at home watching TV

Reactions: 11
Can of club orange for breakfast and she’s all set for her big day ! #healthylifestyle

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.