Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it disgusting how many people show on instagram that they go to the gym and don't shower or wash their hair afterwards. Sarah def didn't wash her hair yesterday and is so lazy she is getting somebody else to do it today
Exactly I can never understand it either. When I come out of excerise class my hair does be stuck to me with the sweat.its straight home for shower.

And how they can wear hair down supposedly doing a work out.
Sarah comes out looking same as went in. Does she actually do a work out.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she did nothing either 😂 would love to know who it was though 😂

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't believe a word out of Burps mouth tbh. Ratz was definitely suss, half the time I actually thought it was Sarah herself. Isn't she a right little detective with all her "evidence" 😭 I thought she doesn't read here 🤔 then how would she know the things Ratz said. She's only been dying to post that about finding out who it is. "Sugar and salt look the same " lads are ye able, on what bleeping page did she find that one 😅 And of course it was close to home with the stuff being said, "as predicted" She's is painful 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't believe a word out of Burps mouth tbh. Ratz was definitely suss, half the time I actually thought it was Sarah herself. Isn't she a right little detective with all her "evidence" 😭 I thought she doesn't read here 🤔 then how would she know the things Ratz said. She's only been dying to post that about finding out who it is. "Sugar and salt look the same " lads are ye able, on what bleeping page did she find that one 😅 And of course it was close to home with the stuff being said, "as predicted" She's is painful 🥴
I believed that ratz was Sarah also! Great Craic all the same though 🤣

Reactions: 7
We should all have a massive meet up in Clarneyyy but just dont tell anyone our usernames just our real names and eat lots of badadoes, but only 4 pink gins allowed each and then drive it on again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We should all have a massive meet up in Clarneyyy but just dont tell anyone our usernames just our real names and eat lots of badadoes, but only 4 pink gins allowed each and then drive it on again
Drive it on and wear T plates instead of L plates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I'll have 4 apple tarts instead, same thing according to Sarah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Keith is a rotten yoke. Seeing those tweets have really pissed me off no end. Sarah should be ashamed of herself having her child around him. Disgusting individual

Reactions: 4
So Sars is getting a jeep type car cos Julie got a jeep rtype car . Monkey see , monkey do.

Will Sarah also be getting a photo with the manger of the Credit Union after getting a loan for the new jeep and giving birth to twins.? Will Julie now become obsessed with bodadoes cos they are ooonnnreall and become a full time SW consultant working 2 days a week🤔

Hold onto your hats peeps this could be the cross over we never knew we needed / wanted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a parent of a gay child now adult it sickens me that hemophilia is still going on I know for a fact my child wouldn't associate herself with the likes of him or her ..
It’s quite shocking really that it still exists , I expierenced thru the years myself name calling and quite abusive towards me typical drunken men really 🤬 also when I came out a really close friend of mine she was like family to me couldn’t deal that I was gay broke my heart really whenyiye best friend turns their back on you 💔 obviously that friendship is no more. But the funny thing she was all ok towards gay men but not women. That’s the life we will live in 😤🏳️‍🌈😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.