Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All we can do is every time he appears or is mentioned in any form on her business insta is to post a tweet mentioning him. I am glad we did not get to see the deleted because what we did see is disgusting!
Exactly needs to be done. I’m still flabbergasted that they’ve just carried on like normal no shame with them. I hope they get there Karma eventually !!!

Reactions: 1
People need to understand that when Sarah Burke ( FatNFlab2FitNFab) publicly endorses Keith o Connor ( works for Johnson and Johnson) on her business page, she then tarnishes every brand with both her insensitive sweet king stories and Keith's vile tweets because she has chosen to try to ignore the concern around these bigoted tweets.
All of the brands.who allow Sarah to endorse them, while not addressing Keith's awful opinions, need to be held to the views of complicity, thatis not OK in 2022!

Reactions: 8
Sarah will take Beddy to have a look at new cars and then make a quick stop at the credit union afterwards 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah is so full of self praise. Helping Beddy to bed she always makes out she is the only granddaughter to do anything when she has the most time on her hands, the others to be fair do have a lot more commitments than Burp and do work full time but she never let's on who does the other evenings.

She is unsure if its the car or her that Beddy loves 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she getting a jeep if she only has a provisional? Should she not concentrate (lukes words not mine) on getting her full licence first? How do we know she only has a learner licence?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gals we are feckin driving it onnnnnnn with the aul threads, we are tho, aren’t we ?? We are like 😆😂😂
Burp is by far my fave thread, I used to love FBG when she was going through the nidge head phase but nah, burp has surpassed her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Girls I didn’t even watch her story but does she want an actual jeep? As in the brand keep?

Reactions: 1
Sarah is so full of self praise. Helping Beddy to bed she always makes out she is the only granddaughter to do anything when she has the most time on her hands, the others to be fair do have a lot more commitments than Burp and do work full time but she never let's on who does the other evenings.

She is unsure if its the car or her that Beddy loves 😂
I forgot her chicken wrap was nicer than the ones you would buy in a deli 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls I didn’t even watch her story but does she want an actual jeep? As in the brand keep?
She said Jeep but she basically means a Suzuki Ignis. She thinks an SUV type vehicle is some kind of status symbol but she’ll always be a low-rent fat fighter 😂

E6F4B739-C6A4-4211-9B58-43E846F6032A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People need to understand that when Sarah Burke ( FatNFlab2FitNFab) publicly endorses Keith o Connor ( works for Johnson and Johnson) on her business page, she then tarnishes every brand with both her insensitive sweet king stories and Keith's vile tweets because she has chosen to try to ignore the concern around these bigoted tweets.
All of the brands.who allow Sarah to endorse them, while not addressing Keith's awful opinions, need to be held to the views of complicity, thatis not OK in 2022!
Does he definitely work for JnJ? My fella works there too I can ask him for some tea 🍵

Reactions: 8
Haha looking for a car dealership to name her as brand ambassador 🤣 her night time costs with himself they both trying to get as much as they can.. probably why she wants ppl to like her videos

Reactions: 6
Does he definitely work for JnJ? My fella works there too I can ask him for some tea 🍵
It has been said on here many times
Haha looking for a car dealership to name her as brand ambassador 🤣 her night time costs with himself they both trying to get as much as they can.. probably why she wants ppl to like her videos
I hope that any car dealership she reaches out to googles her and sees what type of person she is and that she will promote a racist homophobe alongside their brand!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.