Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is horrible but I think I saw his LinkedIn and on the about section it says “I want to become a guard” wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not laughing that he wants to become a guard but it’s literally the only thing it says 🤭 like something a junior infant would write

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why is she getting a jeep if she only has a provisional? Should she not concentrate (lukes words not mine) on getting her full licence first? How do we know she only has a learner licence?
How will poor beddy climb into a jeep?

i bet she’ll go pcp on a Brand new one
And she'll be too thick to know how a pcp works and will get a land in a couple years time when she has to pay 10k

Reactions: 2
It has been said on here many times

I know, just wondering if anyone could actually confirm that he is definitely there. I just know that JnJ take their diversity and inclusion very seriously and
It has been said on here many times

I hope that any car dealership she reaches out to googles her and sees what type of person she is and that she will promote a racist homophobe alongside their brand!
Oh I know I was asking cause I know JnJ take their diversity and inclusion very seriously and he could be in trouble if they saw those tweets

I agree, I posted their policies on an earlier thread, their reluctance to address those tweets and hope they just go away has really backfired on them!

Reactions: 3
I agree, I posted their policies on an earlier thread, their reluctance to address those tweets and hope they just go away has really backfired on them!
100%. I know for the Leo Vs visit a few weeks ago they have the pride flag painted as a pedestrian crossing up at reception and thats why I was asking. He is one of thes reason people still get attacked and can't enjoy their lives as best they can and to try and be besties with Caroline and Jen is just to try and cover his tracks

Reactions: 6
100%. I know for the Leo Vs visit a few weeks ago they have the pride flag painted as a pedestrian crossing up at reception and thats why I was asking. He is one of thes reason people still get attacked and can't enjoy their lives as best they can and to try and be besties with Caroline and Jen is just to try and cover his tracks
Was there ever as much tagging or talk of Caroline and Jen before Keith's tweets ? I'm thinking maybe Caroline through slimming world but I don't remember her partner being mentioned at all

Reactions: 7
Was there ever as much tagging or talk of Caroline and Jen before Keith's tweets ? I'm thinking maybe Caroline through slimming world but I don't remember her partner being mentioned at all
No very little tagging of Caroline, but in recent weeks I've seen that band at so many events after the wedding Burp & Tweet were at.

Reactions: 1
No very little tagging of Caroline, but in recent weeks I've seen that band at so many events after the wedding Burp & Tweet were at.
As a parent of a gay child now adult it sickens me that hemophilia is still going on I know for a fact my child wouldn't associate herself with the likes of him or her ..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No talk at all, in fact Sarah was talking about Caroline behind her back for trying to copy her before Caroline's accident!
All of a sudden there is a need for Keith to look like he is not a bigot and for Caroline to get more followers and a beautiful friendship is born. It is very strange that Sarah posts that Keith and Jen are sending voice notes to each other but it is all through Sarah's DMS?

Caroline has made a really bad decision in allowing those scumbags to use her, the band Sparkle is named here many times, always tainted with Keiths homophobia. You cannot post your sorrow at the atrocities in Sligo while publically aligning with a homophobe, Keith's attitude and language is what leads young boys to treat gay people as lesser human beings

Screenshot_20220318_140555_com.huawei.photos_edit_48916249541493.jpg

As a parent of a gay child now adult it sickens me that hemophilia is still going on I know for a fact my child wouldn't associate herself with the likes of him or her ..
It is terrifying in this day and age that people are targeted because of their sexuality

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t work in J&J, I know this for a fact. That info is wrong. He works somewhere similar, but not there.

Reactions: 2
And yet again for this saying the tweets do not count because they were so long ago, look at the last one in late 2018, less than 4 years ago!
Keith was a grown man in his late 20s then, not a young teenager, this is what Sarah holds up as a good example to her young son, the standards are low.

All Sarah had to do was come on her stories, very simply say she does not agree with those views and then it would be removed from her business, but arrogant Sarah could not bear for anybody to see anything wrong with the man she 'gets' to love so she tried to brazen it out, to show him again as the ideal partner and stepped up daddy and so those tweets are not forever associated with the Sarah Burke brand, even though she did not tweet them, to defiantly show Keith on her stories when people were upset and angry with those tweets, shows she completely supports him, to the point of ruining her brand!

Sarah needs to look at the Elle Darby and Katie Hayes threads on here, to see what tweets have cost them

Reactions: 10
And yet again for this saying the tweets do not count because they were so long ago, look at the last one in late 2018, less than 4 years ago!
Keith was a grown man in his late 20s then, not a young teenager, this is what Sarah holds up as a good example to her young son, the standards are low.

All Sarah had to do was come on her stories, very simply say she does not agree with those views and then it would be removed from her business, but arrogant Sarah could not bear for anybody to see anything wrong with the man she 'gets' to love so she tried to brazen it out, to show him again as the ideal partner and stepped up daddy and so those tweets are not forever associated with the Sarah Burke brand, even though she did not tweet them, to defiantly show Keith on her stories when people were upset and angry with those tweets, shows she completely supports him, to the point of ruining her brand!

Sarah needs to look at the Elle Darby and Katie Hayes threads on here, to see what tweets have cost them
What age is Keith do you know? He has one of them heads that either looks 15 or 47

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.