Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going for my maintenance blowdry? Wtf is that? You’re going for a bleeping wash and blow-dry cos you’re too lazy to do it yourself!

Stuffs the green grape while actually mid sentence. What an ape..
I’m done with her. She gives me rage and I’m home with three kids, two are positive I don’t need her crap right now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Going for my maintenance blowdry? Wtf is that? You’re going for a bleeping wash and blow-dry cos you’re too lazy to do it yourself!

I’m done with her. She gives me rage and I’m home with three kids, two are positive I don’t need her crap right now
Washing the Grease and grime out for the big weight in on Friday every ounce counts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She said she went over her syns yesterday and she only said it cos she saw it on here. Maintenance blow dry honestly I don’t know any mother of a young child that has time or money for that shite every week. Luke’s on school holidays spend the time with him instead of going to the salon

Reactions: 13
Very little speed this week, but that's ok, up 2 stone this week and that's ok too, puts a grape in to her gob and eats in to the phone and you know what, thats ok too. She's like a pig at a trough, Burp is both clueless and classless and not an inspiration to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I find it disgusting how many people show on instagram that they go to the gym and don't shower or wash their hair afterwards. Sarah def didn't wash her hair yesterday and is so lazy she is getting somebody else to do it today

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a dirty b*tch eating the grapes into the camera with her big snout. She has absolutely no manners between the eating and the sniffing was she raised in a barn?

Reactions: 10
She couldn't even get a blow dry without having to eat 🙈🤣

What a dirty b*tch eating the grapes into the camera with her big snout. She has absolutely no manners between the eating and the sniffing was she raised in a barn?
Yesterday I actually paid attention she did not stop stratching her hair , eyes top lip face the entire time. Hope her dad enjoyed the pizza after all the tit under her nails 💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There is no way she did nothing when she found out who ratz is. No bloody way. She’s prob afraid incase they say a whole lot more.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was obvious for a while there that she had been feeding Ratz with false info as they were continually coming on here with inaccurate info

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.