Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s referred to her as an ‘Aldi head’ on the tea spill page and it’s made my day 🤣😂
Highly doubt she found out who any troll was either, just say she’s looking for a bit of engagement, post a few messages, have a few insta huns post it to their story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And for some reason you always disliked her... why?
The beauty of these kind of forums is that you can like and dislike any comment you want and everyone can have their own opinion.
However, you are actually wrong, I liked many of their posts 🙂

Reactions: 7
Not suggesting that RH is her but whatever happened to their cousin that they called a sister, can't rem her name but she was everywhere around the time of the hen, think her name started with a V, literally no sight nor sound of her in those 2 yrs since!
Vivienne. She was in her video post last Sunday when she was out on the lash yet again (but she accounted for it so that's okay 🙄) As far as I remember she was there with Burps and co.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if this cheese loving fool caught anyone out. I’d believe the sky is falling quicker than I’d believe that. She is just trying to stop people talking about her because these threads have made her an even bigger laughing stock than she ever was 😂😂😂

DRIVE IT ON SAR!!! Keith your tweets sicken me even more in light of the homophobic crimes up there country. You disgusting vile bastard.

She has her period again, how have 40 days passed already since last time? Lying witch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not suggesting that RH is her but whatever happened to their cousin that they called a sister, can't rem her name but she was everywhere around the time of the hen, think her name started with a V, literally no sight nor sound of her in those 2 yrs since!
Na she was in her stories Sunday when they went for dinner. Vivien I think is her name. But ya she was definetly sat next to Donna in one of the videos burps put up

Reactions: 2
Sarah is probably the biggest two faced person out there, back stabbing everyone and all her members in SW It was said before she bullied people grown up too is just awful. 🤬 She’s a troll herself own it girl. !!!!

Reactions: 12
I hate this calling people out as trolls craic. These people make a conscious decision to share every aspect of their life on line from discussing relationships to their health to their kids for monetary gain.

If they didn't over share all this so they could sit on their holes all day talking into their phone Bernie in Bundoran or Caroline in Carlow would be the none the wiser about whether they had cornflakes for dinner and a twix for breakfast .

People are giving an opinion on stuff that they themselves share on line. Simple don't want to be discussed well then don't share it. And also remember what you say or you will be called out on your shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate this calling people out as trolls craic. These people make a conscious decision to share every aspect of their life on line from discussing relationships to their health to their kids for monetary gain.

If they didn't over share all this so they could sit on their holes all day talking into their phone Bernie in Bundoran or Caroline in Carlow would be the none the wiser about whether they had cornflakes for dinner and a twix for breakfast .

People are giving an opinion on stuff that they themselves share on line. Simple don't want to be discussed well then don't share it. And also remember what you say or you will be called out on your shite.
Thank you wise words indeed!

Reactions: 2
Like all bullies, Sarah is trying to change the narrative of the discussion on here. I do not doubt that Keith was not happy with Johnson and Johnson being associated with his bigoted tweets or Caroline and Sparkle being associated with Keith's homophobic views and this is Sarahs way of trying to change the subject.

Let's all remember that Keith willingly appears on Sarahs page, in fact a point was made of featuring him after the tweets with no consideration yo how upset people may have been.
Caroline is also willingly being tagged and calling herself besties with Sarah and vile Keith, even though he considers the word gay as a slur.

They were all very smug and trying to get at the trolls, but it has backfired on them and no amount of fake stories on finding people out will change the fact that the tweets are in the public domain and will be posted and discussed on here.

But thanks for the new eyes on the tweets Sarah!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.