Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said the word 16 (years) I was full sure she was gonna say I’ve finally admitted I’m 16 stone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think as disgusting bigot Keith is trying to worm his way back onto her Instagram, I will put a link to the wiki so people can remind themselves that he is a fat shaming, racist, misogynistic homophobe!
Read his tweets and see for yourself what pathetic Sarah has settled for 😀😀😀😀

Reactions: 10
I think as disgusting bigot Keith is trying to worm his way back onto her Instagram, I will put a link to the wiki so people can remind themselves that he is a fat shaming, racist, misogynistic homophobe!
Read his tweets and see for yourself what pathetic Sarah has settled for 😀😀😀😀
Thank you for sharing the link to her wiki... a wee look at that shoulder out video has picked me right up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ when I saw I got a thread title well I said to my fella we laughed didn’t we? And he said we did! Then he said have you the homework done and I said ….. well I can’t type what I said cos look assault charges prob pending 😂😂 but then I said I have no energy and he said well you have poxy bleep our Sarah syndrome so that’s understandable and we were knotted! We were. Weren’t we? Then I drew a load of freckles onto my face cos fashion and I had a piss and lost a lb!!!
DRIVE IT ON NOW! We will won’t we! 😂😂
I’m no more good after that. You have won the internet..,
I need a defibrillator after that absolute gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s it I couldn’t think of the name, I knew it was double barrelled
I only knew her first name. Again delighted for her she’s lost her weight but she shouldn’t be promoting sw that didn’t lose it for her

as I’ve said before it’s just how corrupt sw are as a whole.Burp is out scolding for people mashing their bananas and she can’t lose it herself…

I only knew her first name. Again delighted for her she’s lost her weight but she shouldn’t be promoting sw that didn’t lose it for her

as I’ve said before it’s just how corrupt sw are as a whole.Burp is out scolding for people mashing their bananas and she can’t lose it herself…
Jesus this bloody phone… scolding people for

Don't ya just hate the way she says "kid" when she's talking to/ about Tweety Keety 🥴 I followed her for years and she only ever started using it since he's on the scene, you can tell she got it off him. What an absolute plonker, wouldn't ya love to knock some sense into her 🙄 "kid" can just hear her saying it 🤯

Reactions: 13
These two septic toxic people I hope they get what’s coming to them sometime !!! I presume they think their both invisible !!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ These brands that work with her shame on them 🤬

Reactions: 3
Pull out the collarbone there Sarah….

And while you’re there, do an auld Covid test will ya

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pull out the collarbone there Sarah….

And while you’re there, do an auld Covid test will ya
I hope she stays away from the baby til she feels better. I read somewhere that antigens are taking 2 or 3 days to show positive now even if you have symptoms but she's been with him already so hopefully its not covid

Reactions: 12
She's in a large but she probably could of got away with an xs. Why does Keet have to be mentioned in every bleeping sentence that comes out of her mouth 🥴 I bet they were knotted when she said that, weren't ye Keet.. we were... It was so funny ... We were skittin'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.