Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say that sw does promote a lot of cooking from scratch and using herbs/spices to make nice meals rather than buying jars and packets, that side of Sw taught me a lot and that’s stuck with me. However they also promote heavily processed stuff in promotion of their syn values which doesn’t sit right with me. The illusion of as much free food as you want is what eventually threw me off the wagon, I’d lost too much to still be eating what I was eating (I know now a calorie surplus) they should have been advising me to cut back instead of asking me what went wrong every week at weigh in when I was following “the plan” but was gaining!

I was bringing tubs of pasta to work for breaks and consuming rice etc at a rate of knots and cutting my syns but the free food was what was piling the pounds on, gave up then and fell back into eating all around me. It deffo works when you’re bigger as you can consume more Cals and still lose but long term it doesn’t work. She can’t expect to cook fskeaways morning noon and night and expect to lose… can’t imagine what she’s telling her members in group when they can clearly see she isn’t following it?

Another monologue sorry 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seen this online, we laughed (didn't we Tweet) when the person said they went to a slimming class and the leader was the biggest person in the room 😬
Screenshot_20220330_125243_edit_96121054969708.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I went to one of the SW promotion nights before where they try to convince you to be a consultant. And you had to be either below target or less than a stone away from target before they'd allow you open a class. And then the most income you'd get from it was 50% and even at that you needed to have like 200 plus members i think, the less members you had the more you paid SW

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I went to one of the SW promotion nights before where they try to convince you to be a consultant. And you had to be either below target or less than a stone away from target before they'd allow you open a class. And then the most income you'd get from it was 50% and even at that you needed to have like 200 plus members i think, the less members you had the more you paid SW
I went in 2019 & nothing was mentioned about target because with SW the member sets their target not SW so it's unique to you.

I went in 2019 & nothing was mentioned about target because with SW the member sets their target not SW so it's unique to you.
Thats just what they said to us that night that we had to be at target or less than a stone above it to be a consultant. Maybe it was just the girl trying to sell it to us cause I remember at the time thinking oh im too far away from that to even bother 😂😂

Also, is today the first time she's washed her hair since she was doing allnthat drinking and dancing and walking and sweating 🤮 I'd say Teeth is thrilled he's on nights

Reactions: 4
She must have blocked her PT she hasn't been out since, that or she's still recovering from the 7 laps on Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a Sw leader in cork (well a few years ago anyway she may not still be in the job) that had a gastric band to lose her weight while “following” the Sw plan…like in all seriousness how could anyone take any advice from her? Shows ya how corrupt the whole scheme is, bums on seats = cash for the Sw empire, they obviously give zero fucks about what the leaders do or say

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There’s a Sw leader in cork (well a few years ago anyway she may not still be in the job) that had a gastric band to lose her weight while “following” the Sw plan…like in all seriousness how could anyone take any advice from her? Shows ya how corrupt the whole scheme is, bums on seats = cash for the Sw empire, they obviously give zero fucks about what the leaders do or say
Is that the girl whose SW class is in Youghal and she lost 11 stone??

Reactions: 2
Cmere now I’m all for a good story but what was the point of her story there the other day! “Oh I laughed didn’t I? I saw a girl and I knew I knew her face and she knew she knew me cos she follows me but we laughed and laughed didn’t we and I was like I know I know you and she was like I know you! Then we laughed and were knotted as we knew she knew me and I knew I knew her but you know now! I still don’t know how I knew her”
Like what in the actual duck! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do they think they're the kardashians or what with the heart over all the photos of ciaras baby . Just don't put photos up of him if you don't want him to be seen. Give me strength 🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do they think they're the kardashians or what with the heart over all the photos of ciaras baby . Just don't put photos up of him if you don't want him to be seen. Give me strength 🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She has the freckle filter on anyway so even if she didn’t cover his face he wouldn’t be recognisable.. like herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly Ciara doesn't want pictures of him shared on line to 40k strangers so like you said just don't post any picture of him ....its quite simple really

Saw this and thought of Sarah 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Katie actually excepting twins 👯‍♀️
She looks very much all of 16st. She's up a stone in the last 6 weeks. All she is doing is puss footing around the whole situation with the weight she's heading back to were she started.

Katie is due in October

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.