Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care what Ratz says, there’s no way she is over 16 stone. She’s maybe around 14 stone I’d guess. She is definitely bigger than she claims a (size 14/16) but there’s no way she’s 16 stone come on now like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t care what Ratz says, there’s no way she is over 16 stone. She’s maybe around 14 stone I’d guess. She is definitely bigger than she claims a (size 14/16) but there’s no way she’s 16 stone come on now like
I’d well believe it. She’s quite large

Reactions: 11
She definitely would be. When she is slimmer she is still around 11/12 stone. She is blocky enough even when slim. Not body shaming, I don’t think she is massively overweight now. She just knows her angles

Reactions: 6
Look I’ll say it again for the thick bleep down the back!!! No food is free! None. Zero. Unless it’s bleeping made of air. You have to have a CALORIE DEFICIT! It’s not rocket science! I eat a burger it’s 1000 calories I’m allowed 1250. 1250-1000 is ……250 so I’m not able to eat again if I want to lose or maintain!!
when I see her measuring the bleeping 1oz of milk😂 as if that is what’s putting up the weight 🤪🤪🤪🤪😵💫
Be whatever size you like but stop lying and stop influencing people with false info as it’s not fair and some people are genuinely trying to be healthy you absolute fool.
ahhh but we laughed didn’t we? We did! Knotted.
You must be getting your calorie allowance off my fitness pal because a small child/dog is the only person who should be on 1250 a day.

Reactions: 10
You must be getting your calorie allowance off my fitness pal because a small child/dog is the only person who should be on 1250 a day.
No at 13 stone 7 I was allowed 1250. Anything I’ve tried I’m allowed 1250. So I stick to that. I’ve maintained for over 2 years now so it suits my needs. Are you a doctor? Dietician? Medical expert? Personal trainer? The inventor of all the apps and diet foods and bmis I’ve followed. If not kindly don’t comment on something like that as it doesn’t matter where I get my info from its healthy and not wrong. Saying a child or dog? That’s just bullshit. I’m older so not gonna need 2000 calories. A man can have 2000 calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She wants the pregnancy for several reasons:

Brian and Michelle are pregnant

Her sisters have newborns/expecting

She thinks she would have Keith forever if she got pregnant (despite history not showing her this)

Attention (field day of hospital appointments, bump pics, freebies etc)

Would possibly eat all around her

The one thing for sure we know she doesn’t want is a baby though. This is about a pregnancy.
Oh i missed the part about another sister pregnant now, Donna or Kate

Reactions: 1
Lads I’m still nauseous from the air fryer 🤢
Am I a psycho (or just normal) I clean mine every time I use it, boil the kettle bitta fairy in the fryer pour some water in and turn it on for 3 mins, quick scrub and it’s clean again…imagine the SMELL off al that old grease and shite every time she turns it on

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I a psycho (or just normal) I clean mine every time I use it, boil the kettle bitta fairy in the fryer pour some water in and turn it on for 3 mins, quick scrub and it’s clean again…imagine the SMELL off al that old grease and shite every time she turns it on
I do exactly the same

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No at 13 stone 7 I was allowed 1250. Anything I’ve tried I’m allowed 1250. So I stick to that. I’ve maintained for over 2 years now so it suits my needs. Are you a doctor? Dietician? Medical expert? Personal trainer? The inventor of all the apps and diet foods and bmis I’ve followed. If not kindly don’t comment on something like that as it doesn’t matter where I get my info from its healthy and not wrong. Saying a child or dog? That’s just bullshit. I’m older so not gonna need 2000 calories. A man can have 2000 calories.
Jeez I’ve touched a nerve,

I’m going to politely disagree with you. No not a doctors, sailor, candle stick maker just worked with a Personal trainer and dietician and have seen time and time again that no adult should be on those restrictive calories. I was on 2000, then dropped to 1800 calories, i lost weight at a slow and steady pace and maintained it. I’m no spring chicken and I’ve done every diet under the sun but by all means stick with 1250 if it’s working for you. For me and most people that’s Beyond restrictive and dangerously low in the long term but again I have ZERO qualifications.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She definitely would be. When she is slimmer she is still around 11/12 stone. She is blocky enough even when slim. Not body shaming, I don’t think she is massively overweight now. She just knows her angles
Think someone said before she’s quite tall, height can be deceiving vs weight, so she could easily be 16stone but just not look it? if people are judging their opinion of 16 stone on let’s say a 5ft 5 petite person? I know if I went down to the weight that’s “healthy” in my own bmi range I’d be skeletal based on my body composition

This turned into an essay 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't use mine unless it's been washed. It's manky to keep cooking things in it with all the old grease.
But are we really surprised.

Also on the weight debate. She said recently she's like 5"6 or 5"7 so I'd imagine with her height and how she looks in the unfiltered posed pictures she is definitely minimum 15 stone

Reactions: 2
I think you need to work a snickers into you calories there #hangry😜😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's a trend on TikTok about different weight on different women. There's so many different factors so I wouldn't say she isn't 16st. If I go below 11st I'm skin and bone but my bmi still says I'm on the boarder of obesity.
Literally just about to comment the same I’m scrolling tiktok and that trend has popped up a few times…

47AFF1BB-12AA-4CBE-BC88-FA1D22400CEC.jpeg

That’s one for example….

In person she is all around very large. She has a broad frame with a big head, shoulders and back. She strikes quite an imposing figure and I have seen her walking many times talking into her phone while walking for Instagram. She does this weird hunch so much of her bulk is hidden, it looks very unnatural. I think most of the time she is sweating with the exertion of trying to hide her size than exercise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Think someone said before she’s quite tall, height can be deceiving vs weight, so she could easily be 16stone but just not look it? if people are judging their opinion of 16 stone on let’s say a 5ft 5 petite person? I know if I went down to the weight that’s “healthy” in my own bmi range I’d be skeletal based on my body composition

This turned into an essay 🙈
Definitely. Every body looks different even at the same weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.