Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks very much all of 16st. She's up a stone in the last 6 weeks. All she is doing is puss footing around the whole situation with the weight she's heading back to were she started.

Katie is due in October

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think you need to work a snickers into you calories there #hangry😜😜🤣🤣🤣
No not at all I’m fine. Been following this way of living for 7 years. Didn’t know it was a lets all attack me thread for saying my calories. Maybe have a snickers yourself or lay off them either way I’m happy and that’s all that matters. And very healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No not at all I’m fine. Been following this way of living for 7 years. Didn’t know it was a lets all attack me thread for saying my calories. Maybe have a snickers yourself or lay off them either way I’m happy and that’s all that matters. And very healthy.
Can't we all just get along?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am quite happy on about 1200-1400 calories, every person has a different frame and metabolism. I do not feel deprived on these calories, it is all about preferences

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saw her yesterday she is not the same person on social media oh my god filters should be done away with. Head in the air then thinking she's a celeb 😅
Everyone who sees her in person out walking, in groups or about is shocked at her size. There is no problem being at her size but it is obvious she is insecure being so large because she tries to hide it.
I will admit, I have touched up photographs with lighting if I really like them but I 3ould not dream of editing myself down 3 sizes

Edited to add, I would just ignore her stupidity of editing herself to something she is not if she was not posting unflattering old pictures of herself red faced and sweaty taken close in compared with filtered new pictures from the right angle and face makeup filters and telling people they can get those results with Slimming world, not editing apps!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am about 16 stone and a size 14 in almost everything. Muscle mass etc comes into it too

Reactions: 5
She wants the pregnancy for several reasons:

Brian and Michelle are pregnant

Her sisters have newborns/expecting

She thinks she would have Keith forever if she got pregnant (despite history not showing her this)

Attention (field day of hospital appointments, bump pics, freebies etc)

Would possibly eat all around her

The one thing for sure we know she doesn’t want is a baby though. This is about a pregnancy.
Just like when she wanted the wedding but not to be married 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No at 13 stone 7 I was allowed 1250. Anything I’ve tried I’m allowed 1250. So I stick to that. I’ve maintained for over 2 years now so it suits my needs. Are you a doctor? Dietician? Medical expert? Personal trainer? The inventor of all the apps and diet foods and bmis I’ve followed. If not kindly don’t comment on something like that as it doesn’t matter where I get my info from its healthy and not wrong. Saying a child or dog? That’s just bullshit. I’m older so not gonna need 2000 calories. A man can have 2000 calories.
I stick to 1250 calories weekdays and go slightly higher at the weekends!!
Works for me

• Heart
Everyone who sees her in person out walking, in groups or about is shocked at her size. There is no problem being at her size but it is obvious she is insecure being so large because she tries to hide it.
I will admit, I have touched up photographs with lighting if I really like them but I 3ould not dream of editing myself down 3 sizes

Edited to add, I would just ignore her stupidity of editing herself to something she is not if she was not posting unflattering old pictures of herself red faced and sweaty taken close in compared with filtered new pictures from the right angle and face makeup filters and telling people they can get those results with Slimming world, not editing apps!
Exactly no one cares what size she is just stop portraying yourself smaller when you're not

Can't go below 1700 or I would eat my arm lol wonder how may calories she eats a day realistically. That's what I don't understand about slimming world.

Have seen alot of people combining the 2 lately but she clearly doesn't.

Exactly no one cares what size she is just stop portraying yourself smaller when you're not
All shapes and sizes are fine but stop lying to people. Stop saying you are hlowing and your skin is flawless when you have to resort to a freckles filter. Stop saying you are a size 12-14 when you are easily a 16-18, nobody is in any doubt from the candid pictures of Sarah that she is at least a 16 ( from what I have seen in person I would say 18 but I do not wish to be cruel). And finally do not put your boyfriend forward as the most amazing human when EVERYONE knows what a horrible man he is!

This is why Sarah has no engagement on her posts, people are following her just to see what she will pretend this week

Reactions: 14
Some pictures of the outfits on Dwyers Facebook page.
Screenshot_20220329_225948_com.facebook.katana_edit_85593642804126.jpg
Screenshot_20220329_230832.jpg
Screenshot_20220329_230930.jpg
Screenshot_20220329_231814.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her skin today was really bad, texture etc is normal but her chin isn't good and she is raving about how good it is. Its like she has rose tinted glasses on regarding herself lol

Can't go below 1700 or I would eat my arm lol wonder how may calories she eats a day realistically. That's what I don't understand about slimming world.

Have seen alot of people combining the 2 lately but she clearly doesn't.
She has to be eating over 2500 a day for sure, I follow the Mediterranean diet as I am from that area and if I was not careful with pasta gnocchi etc I would have a huge calorie intake.
How she manages that much carbs and still thinks she is on plan?

Reactions: 3
No I wasn’t having a go about your calories at all, that’s everyone’s own business and as Sarah herself would say “not one shoe size fits all” lol. I was only joking because I thought you sounded annoyed and I was quoting the snickers ad. No offence meant at all xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.