Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can you eat at as much of this “boxty” as you want and be in a calorie deficit? Like would Sarah ate 2 buckets of it and think she’s going to be like a rake by Friday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So can you eat at as much of this “boxty” as you want and be in a calorie deficit? Like would Sarah ate 2 buckets of it and think she’s going to be like a rake by Friday?
It has to be out of date boxty, this will allow a calorie defecit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come here she’s not one bit upset she’s over 16 stone. Shoving potato and shite into her mouth followed by a big milky coffee with cream.

Naw if she was any bit serious about her weight or having a baby she’d be very strict with her diet

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t figure out of the life of me why she wants another child when 1. She knows keet a wet week and he’s clearly a gowl 2. She doesn’t have time for the beautiful little boy she has
Does she not realise the work that goes into a baby/toddler? Where does it fit in with the hotel trips etc? How will she go off the drink for 9 months?
Lads seriously like is this Jean woman even real because I’d say she judging by the tit she comes out with she needs therapy not is going to therapy.
I thought she’d figured out who ratz was tbh cus she seems a lot happier since the sweet king fiasco

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep you can .. once you eat it with a third of the plate with veg/fruit.

But... and heres where this wan is a tit sw leader ..

So if she lay out each chunk of boxty on the plate beside the pork patty..beside the cheese and whatever else is on that abomination.. then that teeny bit of lettuce doesn't make what she had a balanced sw meal.. she is not following the "rules" of sw at all.. which would be fine if this wasn't her JOB

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here, I was wondering where I was going wrong with the weight loss. All my food is within its use by date so the calories still count!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t figure out of the life of me why she wants another child when 1. She knows keet a wet week and he’s clearly a gowl 2. She doesn’t have time for the beautiful little boy she has
Does she not realise the work that goes into a baby/toddler? Where does it fit in with the hotel trips etc? How will she go off the drink for 9 months?
Lads seriously like is this Jean woman even real because I’d say she judging by the tit she comes out with she needs therapy not is going to therapy.
I thought she’d figured out who ratz was tbh cus she seems a lot happier since the sweet king fiasco
There are some women who just thrive off the attention of being pregnant and having a newborn. Someone needs to tell her no one gives a tit when you're on your second! I knew someone exactly like this, it was so sad, as soon as the baby reached 1 1/2 or 2 she'd be ignoring him/her and pregnant with her next.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys i don’t want this to become a ‘who is ratz’ campaign because they will lose interest in this thread & they are on our side.

now look an out of date potato mashed up as boxty has no calories. Slimming world truely is magical
Agree. I don't get why people care or want to know who she/he is anyway.

Reactions: 9
So she had a boiled spud burger and what 2 hours later she’s having a beef burger ??
Don’t forget she had her banana peanut butter and rice cakes.

It’s nearly 5 and I’ve had 2 coffees and 2 slices of toast and I haven’t even thought about dinner

Reactions: 6
If you were told to eat nothing only raw onions to get pregnant you would do it. Oh I’ve no doubt she wants a baby, but she’s not willing to work at it at all. All her PCOS ‘symptoms’ are actually hangovers, hunger and too much gas.
If a gynae did tell her lose weight she would do it. I knew I needed to lose a stone or so as every possible thing I could to have a healthy pregnancy with MS I did it. The day the gynae said to me if I got my bmi down I would have a better chance with ivf but outside of that I may find pregnancy easier on my muscles once I would be off the MS muscle relaxants. I swear to ye lads if there was a diet or tablet that would allow me a safe second pregnancy I would be on it. But there isn’t. That’s why I know Sarah isn’t serious

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does every meal have to be a fake away or a poor imitation of take away food? 🤔Jesus Christ just have a fecking stir fry or a balance delayed of protein , carbs or veg for dinner or ground breaking have a fecking sandwich for lunch minus the family pack of ham🙄

Why does every meal have to be a fake away or a poor imitation of take away food? 🤔Jesus Christ just have a fecking stir fry or a balance delayed of protein , carbs or veg for dinner or ground breaking have a fecking sandwich for lunch minus the family pack of ham🙄
Yes I wondered this all her food has to be like a take away.. no proper dinners. Honestly iam baffled by the food she eats and how its supposed to be acceptable on sw. And how people go to her classes. She's a con artist..

She's a greedy gluttonous lazy half asses everything
in life selfish narcissistic gowl. How in gods name would anyone find her weight loss advice helpful. I've been to her group in the past and know of people who went there who think the same. she just talks about herself and belittles others opinions and makes everything about her. I used come away absolutely shocked at how little support and empathy she'd give. Shes an absolute disgrace.. She's put on a huge amount of weight in 1 year alone and she's deluded thinking she's going to lose it well with the routine she's in she won't and also now saying she was unhappy when she was at her thinnest but yet she always made out she had the happiest life and was on top of the world. A load of bleeping tit. When it goes tits up with Keeeet she will be on with more crap that she wasn't that happy and was fooling herself bla bla bla she's to be pitied. Imagine being 31 and not having a real girlfriend I mean u don't even have to have loads but she hasn't a one!! Thats SUSPICIOUS.. Thats WEIRD!! 🤣🤣🤣 CRETIN!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s gone way over on syns.. there’s syns for the peanut butter, the rice cakes, the bun for burger unless hex b, the coating for the chicken etc etc she’s used her hex a for the boxty burger so any milk/cream used is also synned. (I’m years out of Sw but that’s the basics) there’s also cheese and mayonnaise on the burger…she’s paid to follow the plan and then posts the food that shows she isn’t following it? That’s only going on what she’s shown too…

Reactions: 12
Yes I wondered this all her food has to be like a take away.. no proper dinners. Honestly iam baffled by the food she eats and how its supposed to be acceptable on sw. And how people go to her classes. She's a con artist..
Exactly like no one would give a shite what she eats or what she weighs except her actual job is to be a weightless consultant 🤷🏻‍♀️Ita bit like going to a PT who can't do a squat and gets out of breath during a warm up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.