Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at my appointment in the clinic they told me the only factor they will take into consideration is age. It’s my experience is all I’m saying.
In Saying that Sarah is a lying bleep and doesn’t even have PCOS
Shes definitely a lying bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well at my appointment in the clinic they told me the only factor they will take into consideration is age. It’s my experience is all I’m saying.
In Saying that Sarah is a lying bleep and doesn’t even have PCOS
Burp is painful but don't let her get to you. She has latched onto PCOS now and is so happy to have an alleged 'diagnosis' it gives her content and excuses.

Her weight and lying about it is frustrating because a-she’s a weight loss ‘consultant’ who preaches from the pulpit to her groups and b-she thinks we’re all stupid believing her filtered pictures. I couldn’t give a tit if she was a size 30 if she was transparent about it but the fact is she’s not. She’s a liar

Reactions: 18
Her weight and lying about it is frustrating because a-she’s a weight loss ‘consultant’ who preaches from the pulpit to her groups and b-she thinks we’re all stupid believing her filtered pictures. I couldn’t give a tit if she was a size 30 if she was transparent about it but the fact is she’s not. She’s a liar
And she’s exhausted and has no energy from the constant session that she’s on. I’ve followed her for years and she’s never mentioned any of these ‘symptoms’. It’s all in her head as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s total confirmation bias on her part, now that she has a ‘diagnosis’ she’s attributing everything to it, rather than to her dreadful lifestyle habits and over consumption of food and booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm totally surprised that Caroline is friends with Burp.... Caroline is loosing credibility. Crying last week about her back and last night jumping around like a lunatic. She didn't look like she was in any pain. Wonder is she also using her accident to gain followers. I've no respect for her now.

If I was Sar I would be far more concerned about my son's speech development rather than my weight or PCOS or trying to hold on to a ham hock bigot. Anyone else find he is impossible to understand and not being cruel just concerned

Reactions: 17
If I was Sar I would be far more concerned about my son's speech development rather than my weight or PCOS or trying to hold on to a ham hock bigot. Anyone else find he is impossible to understand and not being cruel just concerned
I think his speech is great for his age, I understand everything he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she stopped promoting him and let him speak for himself it would help a lot

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand him but I don’t know if that’s down to his accent or possible speech issues

I'm so glad someone has said something about this, didn't want to be strung up..I don't have kids but all my friends and family do and he seems very infantile in comparison

Reactions: 1
I'm totally surprised that Caroline is friends with Burp.... Caroline is loosing credibility. Crying last week about her back and last night jumping around like a lunatic. She didn't look like she was in any pain. Wonder is she also using her accident to gain followers. I've no respect for her now.
Totally agree with u there, I felt sorry for her all along and she has been ever so nice responding to any s/w questions I've asked her, but now the 2 ton tess is around with her I ain't sure about her now

Sarah had nothing to do with Caroline until she needed to try to prove that herself and Keith were not homophobic and Caroline is a fool for letting them use her.

Reactions: 18
Using her accident to gain more than followers I’d suspect 🤨

Reactions: 3
Was just having a look through Burps grid. This post was August 2019.
She really is rinse and repeat.
Always driving it on.

Screenshot_20220328_211714_com.instagram.android_edit_41798130122267.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.