Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s feelin herself. She’s changed her profile picture three times over the last three days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is this Caroline one?

Just from reading here, someone who has ‘back issues’ but was whip lashing around the dance floor on sars stories?
As someone wrote it doesn’t look good if she’s making a claim over her car accident thank god she’s ok & her daughter after it thou but when those videos are out there 🤦‍♀️ She seems nice I follow her, her name has come up abit lately friends with the narcissistic & misogynist couple 🤬

She’s feelin herself. She’s changed her profile picture three times over the last three days

She does love herself what a self absorbed woman. Mayb once every year I’ll change mine 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Imagine, at the fine age of 31, putting your fellas name on your insta? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Well we all know and can agree what Keith stands for, homophobic, fat shamer , racist, misogynist yep that’s Sarah’s boyfriend .... feel free to add some more 😜

Reactions: 2
Don't forget the initial tattoo and also his name on a necklace around her neck. She probably practice's writing her name and his surname in a copybook in her spare time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ratz is deffo not Keith as she has been around a lot longer than him unless it really is Keith and he was giving us all the goss while she was keeping him private and off the gram until the big reveal in Clarney 😂 I actually can't cope with her anymore I mean she's proper delusional saying she's happy all the time when you can tell she's far from it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is this Caroline one?

Just from reading here, someone who has ‘back issues’ but was whip lashing around the dance floor on sars stories?
Yea she was involved in a traffic accident and was badly injured her little girl was also in the car
She was on Ireland’s got talent the last series, she made it to the final if my memory serves me
She was also wearing a neck collar six out of seven days back then and there was several newspaper articles about the horrific accident.
And if she is putting in a claim she can forget about it after last weekend’s antics.💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes I get you, she really has a major superiority complex outside of alcohol, even when she was 20 stone or whatever she was, she still wore swim suits and short sleeves etc, the average person would hide big arms and avoid photos etc, not Burp.
Fair play to her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine paying a PT for ‘training’ and she texts you to tell you to walk 🤣
I'd say its cos she's incapable of doing anything worthwhile in the gym, and the trainer is starting her off slow...

Ahh lads I like Caroline always answering back questions bout SW...seems very down to earth and open and honest about everything ie her weight and struggles...god love her she has gone through alot the car accident and recovery... I think burp has truly taken advantage of Caroline nice nature and only using her to shield all the homophobic tweets... Caroline can't see it...as for the jumping around stage... singers and bands have been out of work for ages only starting gigs again...I'd say she feels every bit of pain after the wkd...but when up on stage she wud prob give it socks they need the business and no1 will hire a band if the lead singer is sitting on a stool crying 😂😂😂😂... I wud hope she wakes up and distances herself from that absolute ugly baddooooo head that is burp tho...
I'd suggest if she wants business she gets a new set list and set of hangers on....

She was looking for more money as far as I'm aware but when they refused she said she would "leave it off" because she had to prepare for being a model
Glad to see you're alive!!

Last edited:
So...I'll defend here in some way here...I have my husband's page linked on mine because I keep getting dick picked and harassed by weird men so I've him on here as a deterrent....it hasn't worked much but I hope that by weird men reading my bio they'll feck off. sarah hasn't mentioned any weird messages or creepers though...

Having your partners name on your social media screams insecurity. Having your child’s name on your social media screams you have issues at home & are trying to prove a point. Strangers do not and never will need to know that info and the people who know you will already know your child’s name. Everyday I die a little more for attention whores online

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ratz is obviously in group with Sarah to be able to tell us her weight. A member of the social team? It wouldn’t be hard for Sarah to identify them.

Reactions: 4
Fair play to her for that.
100% fair play. So many women have such low confidence, low self esteem and body confidence issues and just hide away, myself included, so I do admire Burps confidence at times bit other times she is so over confident it can come across as smug. There is a fine line between both.

Reactions: 8
Wonder did she get the boxy Potato thing she eats for free becoz it was out of date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Having your partners name on your social media screams insecurity. Having your child’s name on your social media screams you have issues at home & are trying to prove a point. Strangers do not and never will need to know that info and the people who know you will already know your child’s name. Everyday I die a little more for attention whores online
I am so not insecure at all whatsoever..I just get sick of half of Asia sending me photos of their Willies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.