Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand him but I don’t know if that’s down to his accent or possible speech issues
Its his speech is bad, i live quiet near her so id understand him if it was the accent, sure no interest taken in the kid, his school work wasnt great either when she got them books, all kids are different but his needs are ignored

I think his speech is great for his age, I understand everything he says.
Really🤣

I think his speech is great for his age, I understand everything he says.
Really🤣

I actually watched her telling everyone she did seven was it Laps. She did in her arse. The sweat was literally the drink pouring out through her from last night that’s all. She only did one lap I’d say. But god pure stink straight into get groceries after

Reactions: 6
Her hair was actually wet with sweat this morning and I’m sorry but that is grotesque if she waits until Friday to have it washed

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Also the low intensity of the walking (to the point where she’s having a one sided convo with the ‘gram) means it almost wasn’t worth throwing her dirty tracksuit on for. Sure her PT will be thrilled she made it out of the pit at all 🤣

Reactions: 13
How ironic! Sarah trying to paint her page as a beacon of hope for people suffering with pcos or infertility but does a competition for a newborn baby photoshoot. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If I was Sar I would be far more concerned about my son's speech development rather than my weight or PCOS or trying to hold on to a ham hock bigot. Anyone else find he is impossible to understand and not being cruel just concerned
It's probably because she's been starting his sen..enn...ten..inn...ccceezzz...isss.... for him since he ccc..uuu...ddd tawww...kkk and she's sttt...illl doing itttt....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How ironic! Sarah trying to paint her page as a beacon of hope for people suffering with pcos or infertility but does a competition for a newborn baby photoshoot. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣
Tone deaf everytime she posts lately. She can't let the Mothers Day fiasco pass without selling and pushing brands.
The photoshoot place must be desperate.

Reactions: 5
So she's been 'driving it on ' since 2019 and is still driving it on🤔Where is she going and is she ever going to fecking get there 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How much would Burp be getting paid to advertise the photo place or did she blag free pics for Ciara's baby?

Reactions: 1
Luke reminds me of an american/english child imitating an irish accent....can you remember a cartoon called Jakers about an animated pig and the accent was very hammed up?
She did say there was a cartoon he was watching and he was talking like the characters?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still can't get 'we're happy as we are, aren't we keet...just the three of us' (with despirate voice and face), out of my head. You'd swear he was an Adonis. Tom hardy he ain't, like an albino red rum with Percy pig nipples
If that last line isn't in the next thread title I'm starting war 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Luke reminds me of an american/english child imitating an irish accent....can you remember a cartoon called Jakers about an animated pig and the accent was very hammed up?
She did say there was a cartoon he was watching and he was talking like the characters?
An animated pig and hammed up, love it :love:

Ah folks, they are just laying out a new thread titles already;

Pink Panther and Nipple Man

Perky Bear and an Early bird

Date Night and a ride
Loving these too :ROFLMAO:

She’s getting some endo info off molly mae on her YouTube channel - be prepared for the new symptoms she will all of a sudden have tomorrow 🙄🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.