Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for Caroline after accident & I thought she had hurt her back a few weeks back too & then I see her hopping around on Sarah's live 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes I will mention it when I see her face to face.... For sure

Yes in a very long term relationship with Dad
Be careful as you could out yourself and Caroline could tell Burp who you are, I'm sure Caroline knows about the tweets.

Be careful as you could out yourself and Caroline could tell Burp who you are, I'm sure Caroline knows about the tweets.
I could say way more but being very cautious. Don't know Burp though tg!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Caroline knows what she is doing and isn't just looking for Sliming World followers. She is a woman who was heavier, part of the LGBTQ+ community while bringing up a young girl.
Caroline must know about Keith's tweets and must know he has insulted people such as her bigger members, her fellow LGBTQ+ community friends and mother of teenage girls but yet she allows herself to be seen on Sarah, who has made no secret of the fact that she supports Keith and his vile bigoted views, page and showing that Caroline and homophobic Keith are sharing voice notes.
Shame on Caroline, I feel sorry for any person who buys into her bullshit!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The confidence today and this evening will be a lot to do with many glasses of alcohol and she is surrounded by her family🥂
Oh absolutely, no denying that but if you came across her on the suggested follows page you would think she was confident . Obviously we all see things differently or we wouldn't be on this thread but if you were completely unaware of all her past 'fumbles' shall we say you would possibly think differently 🤔

Reactions: 2
I know this does not sound like me but I actually just pity her so much today! Her weight is now out of her control, even at her biggest she did not have large legs but the dress she had on today was so unflattering and then she obviously did not fit into anything else at the fashion show so she was put into that awful dress.

In person, she is so much bigger than her pictures, especially across her back, she is easily a size 18 now and walks quite hunched over because she is embarrassed of her bulk. In that video she looks like she is uncomfortable with her body but trying to look confident so she comes across as smug.

I would dislike her life, being judged on my size because weight management is my career and stuck with a vile bigot who treats me awfully because everyone around me is getting married or having babies and I feel that he is my only chance of that. Its a pitiful existence and she can pit on as big of a front as she wants but people see through her!
I was at the event earlier & I can confirm she is much bigger in person. I'd say 16 on the bottom & 18 on top. She def knows her angles for pics!

Reactions: 5
Oh absolutely, no denying that but if you came across her on the suggested follows page you would think she was confident . Obviously we all see things differently or we wouldn't be on this thread but if you were completely unaware of all her past 'fumbles' shall we say you would possibly think differently 🤔
Yes I get you, she really has a major superiority complex outside of alcohol, even when she was 20 stone or whatever she was, she still wore swim suits and short sleeves etc, the average person would hide big arms and avoid photos etc, not Burp.

Reactions: 3
I hope Caroline knows what she is doing and isn't just looking for Sliming World followers. She is a woman who was heavier, part of the LGBTQ+ community while bringing up a young girl.
Caroline must know about Keith's tweets and must know he has insulted people such as her bigger members, her fellow LGBTQ+ community friends and mother of teenage girls but yet she allows herself to be seen on Sarah, who has made no secret of the fact that she supports Keith and his vile bigoted views, page and showing that Caroline and homophobic Keith are sharing voice notes.
Shame on Caroline, I feel sorry for any person who buys into her bullshit!
Had no idea about this. Disgusted tbh...

I have to get caught up on the thread but my observations of her stories today:
1 The green thing was definitely a dressing gown, right?
2.If she was able to bottle her confidence she'd never have to 'work' another day in her life
3. The sisters hair deserves its own thread on this
4. The mother is very comical looking
5. The bands singer (Keets bestie) is very aggravating looking, I don't think I could listen to her on a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I get you, she really has a major superiority complex outside of alcohol, even when she was 20 stone or whatever she was, she still wore swim suits and short sleeves etc, the average person would hide big arms and avoid photos etc, not Burp.
I’m all for that confidence , to be honest. I would love to be able to do that at that weight!

Reactions: 4
Notice she’s tagging just Jordan in it cause she’s probably the most successful cork blogger. Sarah Burke is not even in the same league as Lisa Jordan

Reactions: 3
She’ll have wracked up some steps on the fit bit with that bop to Tina turner, she’ll also end up in a and e with a broken back!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have asked her sister to record her. The event was a colossal piss up to Sarah (and meave). Meave raised over 100000 for Marymount. I didn't see her mention Marymount or cancer once. She seems in the tiniest, most selfish bubble

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.