Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one mention of the cancer charity, so self absorbed :mad:
The photo company must be desperate to work with her.

Reactions: 13
It would be more in her line to take her dog Mikey out for the morning walk 🤦‍♀️🐶 back to business already sell sell sell !!!!

Reactions: 7
The absolute drivel out of her. Did she say first of all she "decided to go for a walk" and then show a text from her pt telling her to do it. She's such a bullshitter.

Reactions: 9
My God she needs to give up the PCOS talk, she actually doesn't have a clue, none of what she said makes senses, she was all over show. telling people not to take the Pill, imagine the poor vulnerable people listening to her

Reactions: 10
My God she needs to give up the PCOS talk, she actually doesn't have a clue, none of what she said makes senses, she was all over show. telling people not to take the Pill, imagine the poor vulnerable people listening to her
Report her stories as false information

Reactions: 3
Is she ok? Acting like Billy big balls spending the whole walk talking about herself like she’s after an audience with Sarah Burke. “People said I look amazing” “people said I’m glowing” “your smile is shining”

tumblr_mlfkrnSo4L1r5k9koo1_r1_250.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I actually couldn't even finish those stories this morning. Looks like she's back on board with B Perfect anyways.

The swinging her hair around made me want to vomit. Why like???

Reactions: 9
I hope she’s planning on showering and washing her hair she’s absolutely drenched in sweat

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Who mentioned she had great legs, ffs, we got a view of them in the cycling shorts and then a further close up...we don't need that of a Monday morning.
Off to do the shop, go home and shower first ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This BS LIES she saying about fertility and pcos. Is really annoying me 😡😡.I had to actually take a break from her since Thursday I can't listen to her anymore without putting me in bad form.. cant be arsed reading back over here either.
The constant bullshit she waffles is just so annoying can't take her anymore..
The cork insta huns would want a good slap and be brought back to reality.
There giving cork a bad rep

Reactions: 16
If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself.
Is there such a thing as reverse body dystopia?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who mentioned she had great legs, ffs, we got a view of them in the cycling shorts and then a further close up...we don't need that of a Monday morning.
Off to do the shop, go home and shower first ffs.
I stand by that, she's got big thighs but she's got shapely legs and good ankles. I'm the opposite shape to Sarah though I'm small.on top with with big legs. Good ankles more defined knees are the holy grail 🤣🤣

Sure hasn’t she built her whole profile by constantly comparing herself to her biggest weight and “how far she has come” and how she was so unhappy bigger; and now that she’s gaining again she’s saying the opposite - how she wasn’t happy being smaller and is happier now and life is for living. She will do anything at all to justify and rationalise gaining but at the end of the day she wouldn’t be trying to lose weight if she was happy at her current weight. Like I don’t care what weight she is but basically she is full of tit x

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.