Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah dead and buried in Sarah's back garden I'd say, she's def been found out and I reckon that's why Sar is back on and in flying firm thinking we won't get any more info 🤔
That’s what I was thinking 🤔
She looks grand today. Yes she gained about 3 stone since last year but she looks well for her size. If she removed the rotten rapunzel hair extensions she would look a lot better.

The get up of her 🤢
How is she allowed into a pub dressed like that????

Reactions: 6
One thing I have to say , and it may be the effect the vodka is having on me, but I would love even half of her confidence. Jesus if she could bottle that and sell that she would be raking it in....#ba #Spon #ad 😂😂😂

Sure a walk costs nothing. Im a single mother paying a mortgage by myself and all that goes and can scrape together 20 every couple of weeks for some food.

Is it an expensive restaurant or something they went to?
It's a bar/restaurant, not
expensive at all, normal pub grub prices, they have lovely food there

One thing I have to say , and it may be the effect the vodka is having on me, but I would love even half of her confidence. Jesus if she could bottle that and sell that she would be raking it in....#ba #Spon #ad 😂😂😂
It is not confidence in herself, she is just trying to look confident so her slimming world clients don't see how lost she is

Reactions: 4
It is not confidence in herself, she is just trying to look confident so her slimming world clients don't see how lost she is
I don't think for one second she is happy in herself but if you were watching her stories tonight completely oblivious to her past you would think she was confident in herself 🤔

Reactions: 3
I don't think for one second she is happy in herself but if you were watching her stories tonight completely oblivious to her past you would think she was confident in herself 🤔
The confidence today and this evening will be a lot to do with many glasses of alcohol and she is surrounded by her family🥂

Reactions: 13
Filters have a HUGE part to play...I was messing around on snapchat today and I couldn't get over how much the filters were distorting how I look....years back it was the dog nose/ears filter or the stars above your head, it seemed harmless but now we are seeing these women through a filtered lens everyday and we are in shock when we see them in plain view!!

Also I know they weren't in a hotel today with a runway to walk down but couldn't they have put together a decent set up for a fashion show?

She literally looked like she was off to the toilet for a piss in that video instead of modelling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The fuckin head on sonic 🥴🤣🤣🤣
You know for as long as I’ve followed Sarah I’ve seen the sisters hair and thought, I must be out of touch with fashion, maybe that’s what’s ‘in’ now?

I’m so bleeping relieved to see all the comments here. I was full sure This was another fluffy grease ball eyebrow trend and I was just out of touch again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf Caroline has lossed!!! over 5 stone, she looks great. She also had a nasty rta so put her off course.... She's realistic... Yeah I know her 🙌🏻
If you know her and you like her, then ask her what is she doing risking the future of her band aligning with homophobe Keith and homophobe supporter Sarah!
Or is Caroline ok with the word gay being used as a slur?

Reactions: 8
Tbf Caroline has lossed!!! over 5 stone, she looks great. She also had a nasty rta so put her off course.... She's realistic... Yeah I know her 🙌🏻
I don't know Caroline's history but was she going out with her daughters father or is her child ivf?

Reactions: 1
I don't know Caroline's history but was she going out with her daughters father or is her child ivf?
I do not know her romantic history but she apparently only realised she was gay when she fell in love with Jen.
How she can be such good friends with a misogynistic homophobe as Keith is shocking, she has a daughter, what if Keith retweeted something about her?

If you know her and you like her, then ask her what is she doing risking the future of her band aligning with homophobe Keith and homophobe supporter Sarah!
Or is Caroline ok with the word gay being used as a slur?
Yes I will mention it when I see her face to face.... For sure

Yes in a very long term relationship with Dad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.