Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's septic beyond words. And also extremely unprofessional to be out half the day getting pissed ahead of the event shes "modelling" in.

Wasn't that party shop event yesterday? So they did drop her? šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Anyone around the Wilton side got any motilium?
Iā€™m puking since I saw that topless potato bigot in bed lastnight on her reel. Not a mature chest hair to be seen.
Slowing dying of embarrassment and nausea. My hubby can meet someone in the city if you can lend me something for the vomiting.
No but Iā€™ve got a six pack of Pepsi Max if thatā€™s any good šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is for all the ladies here who have gotten me through depression, covid, šŸŽ¶I get to love you šŸŽ¶On repeat, the up 12 lbs down 1oz tit, the stepped up daddy nightmare, the racist homophobic tweets from hamhock, the ā€œdrive it onā€ days, the seeing her pizza šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢, and the new trauma of seeing those salami nipples

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Modelling stories later:

ā€˜Im in the 16 but I could have worn The size 8ā€™

ā€˜Ye all went mad for the black/blue/red dress but thereā€™s no small sizes left thatā€™s why I HAD to model the 16ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think what happened here is she okā€™d Luke to go to his dads because she wanted a day on the drink and stepped up daddy was working. Finding a sitter on Motherā€™s Day wouldnā€™t be easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think what happened here is she okā€™d Luke to go to his dads because she wanted a day on the drink and stepped up daddy was working. Finding a sitter on Motherā€™s Day wouldnā€™t be easy.
100% it suited her to have him gone. She only gave the whole ā€œLuke wonā€™t be with me on Motherā€™s Dayā€ speech for her followers benefit lest they be asking questions. If she really wanted him with her today she would have organised it in advance and had him today but the fact is they have hogged Luke for the last gazillion weekends so it just happened to fall on Motherā€™s Day today when he was due to be with his dad. Iā€™m sure if his dad had Luke the last while he would had been happy for Sarah to have him today but when you havenā€™t seen your child in ages because his mother is a controlling weapon, then I suppose you have to take all the access you can get. Plus it totally suited Sarah to have Luke gone today so she can pretend sheā€™s a Victoriaā€™s Secret model for the day prancing around like a dope

Reactions: 16
The hollering out of them like fish wives after drinking prosecco all day šŸ™ˆ classy birds

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.