Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of their weekend to Spain either, it must of ended up in the Bermuda triangle with New York

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You will all be laughing on the other side of your faces when she buys that house. She is saving so much money, she never goes out, always stuck in that house. She is BA for a financial advisor for God's sake. 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m glad Luke gets to spend tommorow with his stepped-up mommy Michelle hope they’ve something nice planned for her & bump. ❤ Sarah been childless on mother’s day Mayb thing about your actions now & the upset youv caused so many women lately 🤬 Cue the poor me post in the morning. !!!! No doubt trying to steal the show with her new modeling career at the event tommorow , the organizers definitely scraping the barrel getting the likes of her involved.

No mention of their weekend to Spain either, it must of ended up in the Bermuda triangle with New York

Well since she’s reading here we shud get a mention real soon again 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say she only handed over lukey so people would sympathise with her after sweet king fiasco. She will make out she too is childless on mothers day and spout about the unicorn infertility. I know we dont know the 2 sides etc etc Brian would want to grow a pair it seems.
On a side note does she want an award for getting the child swimming lessons? And put away the bleeping phone and you tube and talk to him maybe??

Reactions: 14
You will all be laughing on the other side of your faces when she buys that house. She is saving so much money, she never goes out, always stuck in that house. She is BA for a financial advisor for God's sake. 😜😜😜
Sure she already bought that house once, why not do it a second time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His face is permanently stuck to a screen. Is this what constitutes child rearing these days. Book endless activities and in between give them an iPad?
just enroll your kid for swim like a normal person and leave him off.
Why couldn’t she have brought him once a week to the local pool to build his confidence? Why only if they were away.

Reactions: 9
Can't wait to see the selective questions she answers and as for doing them every Wednesday, when has she actually stuck at anything, she can't even stick to SW plan but expects everyone to pay her to teach them to do it 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Can't wait to see the selective questions she answers and as for doing them every Wednesday, when has she actually stuck at anything, she can't even stick to SW plan but expects everyone to pay her to teach them to do it 😴😴😴
Shows how much her engagement is dropping on Instagram when she is saying she is gonna take more time to actually interact with her followers. No brand wants you when your statistics drop, no freebies or paid partnerships/commission, what will she do 😉

Reactions: 5
Why is she acting like she’s the first mother on earth to send her child into swimming lessons? Wondering if people have any questions like she’s just after popping Luke on a flight to Mars. Most children get swimming lessons at one stage or another she really thinks she’s amazing and so original for doing the bare minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah ffs could she not leave off the stepped up dad for one day?! I know she makes his chicky nuggies etc buts its mothers day Could the photo/card that she orchestrated herself not just be Lukey

Reactions: 7
We (tweet&burp) decided to put Luke into swimming lessons 🥴
Whats this "we" business are some women so incompetent and needy they can't make decisions themselves ? Have they lost their own voices ? Its tragic this "we" business and especially in Burps case.

Columbus, (I think credit goes to @brandambassador for that name and I love it) realised Spain and New York have already been discovered she will set off to discover some new and upmarket lands, we can look forward to the highlight !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What idiots are asking her about swimming lessons? Surely they would google this information no? Wtf is wrong with people 😩

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.